Bmw 330 Ci
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bmw 330 Ci within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got a chance to test the handling out against the big guns. I pulled out from a side street ...

Bmw 330 Ci

I got a chance to test the handling out against the big guns.
    I pulled out from a side street behind this bimmer. As I closed the gap he realized I was giving him a go. His speed began to climb. The race was on.
    We work through a series of "S" turns and switch backs well above the posted speed limit. I could feel the tail begining to slide in the corners. Five miles of up and downs, ins and out, I was his shadow.
    Couldn't shake me, but I was definitely working hard, in my opinion harder than he was.
    I broke off the chase once we reached less appropriate roads. Yes, street racing is entirely inappropriate on any road. yada, yada, yada.
    -Jazz
    Silver Wagon- Rally Tarmac

UTEC stage 1, MRT Up pipe, GFB pulley kit, Samco IC hoses, GFB BOV, GReddy boost gauge

Prodrive P1, Tein wagon coilovers, MRT strut tops, Cusco front and rear anti sway bars, Cusco strut tower stiffener, MRT end link front, STI lateral links and trailing arms pillow ball type.

Factory painted side skirts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yo

What's wrong w/ "Street Racing?" Hey "Street Racing" is only bad if you LOSE in your WRX!

Show him what you've got!!! I have raced a 330ci as well but only drag racing for about 3 miles and I took him every time. We never got above 95 just because we were in a 45. I raced him twice from a light and more times from a roll. He was cool though, when we got to a light he looked over and said my car was sweet and alot faster than he thought. And he was only about 21 too and acted cool. Not many people in a car that cost alomst twice as much as mine will suck in their pride and be cool about losing. I hope I can find more people like that, i.e. cool loser.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.