WRX Vs. Lambo Countach - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. Lambo Countach within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by jar_e_d sti What's up w/ all this blowing smoke s***?!? Of course it is going to have ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by jar_e_d sti
    What's up w/ all this blowing smoke s***?!?
    Of course it is going to have all kinds of crap coming out of it's rear end, it has 0 cats and is CARBUERATED!
    This is a valid point. It's easy to forget the past in our modern, fuel-injected age. I guess I assumed that when he said it was smoking, that it was SMOKING, big time. At high speed, if you're still seeing the smoke clearly, it must be putting out quite a bit.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive witnessed many exotic cars at high speeds and have never seen one that have visible smoke above 50mph... i think this thread has gone WAY OT and we should all be beaten for not congratulating him in the first place... i - for one - apologize for any embarrasment/inconvenience this thread may have caused... but just think about driving a $100k classic exotic and people can tell if its fake or not.. LOL
    2002 WRX:sold...2004 sti:sold...1998 2.0rs:sold...2009 WRX:tuned

I've seen one of these cars in the flesh once, 1987 parked on a side street in Central London with people all around it 3 or 4 deep trying to get a decent look at it.

Countach 5000SQV, 610 produced between 1985 and 1988

No doubt scattered around the world, most of which are likely to be either in private collections or used as show cars. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but it has to be exteremly unlikely for any one of us to be driving down the street somewhere and actually see one, consider yourself very lucky if that person was you.
    Last edited by eluminx; 08-13-2003 at 04:38 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123