WRX Vs. Cadillac? Pretty funny

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. Cadillac? Pretty funny within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was just on my way home from grocery shopping when I stopped at a stoplight. I picked up my ...

WRX Vs. Cadillac? Pretty funny

I was just on my way home from grocery shopping when I stopped at a stoplight. I picked up my cell phone to call a friend and while it was ringing I see this mexican guy in a older style cadillac, my guess a 90 - 93' Deville. He's totally staring me down and checking out my car. The light turns green and he punches it, I hear his 100 horsepower V-8 groaning and gasping for air. My phone is in my left hand and I'm still waiting for my friend to answer, so in the meantime I punch it. I had my A/C cranked and I am shifting and steering with one hand. He had about a two car length jump on me because I wasn't planning on racing. I leiserly shifted with one hand and easily passed him, to his amazement. I could tell he was all into it, and he looked pretty disappointed as I passed him like he was towing a house behind him. Once I hit fourth he gave up, he was a good 4-5 shortbus lengths behind me. I hung up my phone, my buddy wasn't home yet.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ahahaha. No, I won't start racing WRX's in my Buick..
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    when my GT was down, and I was driving the Toyota Avalon...I would have tried to race you too. Damn ricers

Some people dont know what a fast car is! "My v8 american muscle can't lose!! Caddies OWN!"
    2003 SRT-4

Hey, ease up a tad on the Caddys.
    My Caddy V8 will fly.
    But most of the olders can't fly past a gas station.