WRX Vs. Cadillac? Pretty funny
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. Cadillac? Pretty funny within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was just on my way home from grocery shopping when I stopped at a stoplight. I picked up my ...

WRX Vs. Cadillac? Pretty funny

I was just on my way home from grocery shopping when I stopped at a stoplight. I picked up my cell phone to call a friend and while it was ringing I see this mexican guy in a older style cadillac, my guess a 90 - 93' Deville. He's totally staring me down and checking out my car. The light turns green and he punches it, I hear his 100 horsepower V-8 groaning and gasping for air. My phone is in my left hand and I'm still waiting for my friend to answer, so in the meantime I punch it. I had my A/C cranked and I am shifting and steering with one hand. He had about a two car length jump on me because I wasn't planning on racing. I leiserly shifted with one hand and easily passed him, to his amazement. I could tell he was all into it, and he looked pretty disappointed as I passed him like he was towing a house behind him. Once I hit fourth he gave up, he was a good 4-5 shortbus lengths behind me. I hung up my phone, my buddy wasn't home yet.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ahahaha. No, I won't start racing WRX's in my Buick..
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    when my GT was down, and I was driving the Toyota Avalon...I would have tried to race you too. Damn ricers

Some people dont know what a fast car is! "My v8 american muscle can't lose!! Caddies OWN!"
    2003 SRT-4

Hey, ease up a tad on the Caddys.
    My Caddy V8 will fly.
    But most of the olders can't fly past a gas station.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.