would you race this mustang? *pic* - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on would you race this mustang? *pic* within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You can't get enough attention on the crustang forums or what...

You can't get enough attention on the crustang forums or what

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by BigArn
    Don't they have a Mustang web site you would rather be lurking around in?????
    My thought exactly, but here is always here, so he must fear the WRX.....

I would race him, even if he is squeezing.....
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

I'd definitely try it. 'Stangs and f-bodies are fun to toast. And when a modded one puts you in your place, you still have the satisfaction of seeing the backside of a wicked machine at work.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Whats up with the unfriendliness? If he wants to hang around here, let him.
    Last edited by Shard; 08-07-2003 at 04:39 PM.

I'll run him.
    And what do you call it when you have big power and downplay it with less than huge badges etc?
    A sleeper.
    Simple as that.

I would take him on at an AutoX...

...that would be a good race

(Solid rear axles are for losers)
    --Jared

go fast, take the apex(no matter what)

Originally posted by Shard
    Whats up with the unfriendlyness? If he wants to hang around here, let him.
    i know i agree. its a nice car nice and stealth get off his back
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by jar_e_d sti
    I would take him on at an AutoX...

...that would be a good race

(Solid rear axles are for losers)
    i'm sure hes got lsd and maybe traction control....
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    sure you can check out www.mustangworld.com I've got over 5,000 posts there. Corral.net, I've got 500+, Mustangworks.com Ive got 2k+, camaroz28.com, norcal-LS1, clubsi, supraforums, Westcoast Fords, and my own site, www.raccoonracing.com I've been extremely active around internet auto forums since 97...There are always people who are insecure with their own cars and try to bash other car owners, so I dont take it personally, its just jealousy and ignorance...its all a hobby! Im not trash talking or anything here. Learn from me, as I will learn from all of you.
    2003 SRT-4

cool sleeper,

i dont think he wants any of the poopra tho.
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

hes been nothing but personable. lay off. WRX vs The World he is normally in. world meaning other cars...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Re: would you race this mustang? *pic*

Originally posted by RaccoonRacing
    Well, if you saw it out on the street...would you try your luck?
    Did you say yes? Cause of the v6 badges? And stockish-look? This is my good buddy's car...Its a 94 GT 5.0...he has major motor work, and a big hit of nitrous, runs 11s!! For a while, he was running stock v6 rims, v6 badges, no spoiler, and stock mufflers! Riding around with him to the weekend racing spots was FUN...lol.
    It run's 11s on those tires?! What are they? I take a long hard at the rear tires before I decide whether or not to race a Mustang. If I can look under the hood, I'm going to know it's not a V6 and that it has nitrous.

Cool sleeper, but I don't race for money ever (especially if I can't look under the hood) and I don't care if I lose, so yes, I'd race him.

-Jim

Originally posted by C9A1L1L
    I'd race him... I own a Camaro, I fear no Ford! But on a side not that is one helluva car, probably be a mean race, but it is STILL a FORD... After I get back from getting my car dynoed this weekend, I'll let you know how many car links I'd beat him by, even if he sprays.
    What's a car link?

-Jim

hes been nothing but personable. lay off. WRX vs The World he is normally in. world meaning other cars

Jeez sorry for asking a question. I thought this was a WRX site, not all cars site. Just getting tired of seeing stuff about Mustang's on a site which I thought was for discussing things about the Subaru WRX cars. Maybe I'll just continue searching for a site ment specifically for WRX cars.
    See Ya

hes been nothing but personable. lay off. WRX vs The World he is normally in. world meaning other cars

Jeez sorry for asking a question. I thought this was a WRX site, not all cars site. Just getting tired of seeing stuff about Mustang's on a site which I thought was for discussing things about the Subaru WRX cars. Maybe I'll just continue searching for a site ment specifically for WRX cars.
    See Ya
    Good luck man. Anytime a site has a "Kills section" you're going to find other car owners. Unless you find the magical site where you need to have permission to enter.

anyway, sorry you're going to leave since this is one of the best car sites I've been to thus far. Very knowledgable people, lots of WRX's in different stages of tune as well.

But hell, what do I know, I drive an Acura! I should leave according to you, the man with 19 posts
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.