WRX vs 300M
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs 300M within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i had 4 runs inder speed limit. wide open road, no traffic and lots of traffic lights. I let him ...

WRX vs 300M

i had 4 runs inder speed limit. wide open road, no traffic and lots of traffic lights.

I let him go first and I didn't launch but I wasn't pulling him till 80kph when i had to slow down for next light.

and I'm 100% stock except for ECU got crazy... AFR showed 12-14 before, but now it shows 10-11 with partial throttle..
    - 04 Java Black Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

....6 Right, 50, 4 Left Tightens to 3 Long, 100, Jump Maybe, Care 6 Right, 30, Hair Pin Left Sign Outside, 30, 2 Right, 100 Over Finish.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You're talking Chrysler 300M? You raced a grandpa mobile and won. Great job.

no...

the driver looked like 20+ something years old and he was racing(he spinned his tires all the time).. and i didn't win... he went first and i just managed keep the same distance...

....6 Right, 50, 4 Left Tightens to 3 Long, 100, Jump Maybe, Care 6 Right, 30, Hair Pin Left Sign Outside, 30, 2 Right, 100 Over Finish.

kill em?

should have Slaughtered him bad.....I used to have run in's with those guys back when i had my stock wrx and would take them pretty easily
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

Rad to the max

Err the new 300m are slightly quick I had the same experience and I pulled but barely. Now is a diff story
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

my mum has the 300m Special also, and off the line, they are not all that quick... in fact, they are quite sluggish, but from a roll, they can be pretty quick, especially as the speeds rise... especially if you are not expecting it. They are pretty good on the highway partly because they are not shaped like our breadboxes on wheels...
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

since i knew it for sure that if i launched, i would've smoked him, i took off at 1500rpm... hmm time for engine mod..

I used to beat 300M all the time with my CL-S, even the Intrepid R/T with the same engine.. The 300M with sport package and dual exhaust looks pretty cool, but they are slow...
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.