Fart Can Encounter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fart Can Encounter within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So here I was beating the lunch rush traffic with my coworker. Then this Civic EX with a huge Folgers ...

Fart Can Encounter

So here I was beating the lunch rush traffic with my coworker. Then this Civic EX with a huge Folgers can passed in front of me huffing and puffing a cloud of toxic fumes into my car. Tired of the horrific sound and smell (it took about 2 secs). I changed lanes and went on my merry way.

At the next intersection, my co worker told the guy in the Civic that his car's a$$ stunk a lot worst than his mom's last night. I almost died laughing as that kid in the Civic just rolled up his pitch black window revving. Needless to say, he beat me at that light cuz I felt so bad for him. LOL!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gotta love the fart pipe.
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

hotdog

you got about a dime worth of miles left on those tires, better go to kmart for some 80,000 mile radials. I recommend the whitewalls...

Steve
    When restoring my first "ride", a 71 Ford Torino, I used cut up beer cans as backer for bondo. Theory was, aluminum wouldn't rust, so why not?

Haha, naw, I buy used tires. Can't have all 4 of them looking the same, you know...
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

Aren't those racing slicks.
    I would have sported something like that on my $300 first car that was a POS.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

that's the coolest fart can EVAR...

definately the best fart can ever

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.