Modded EVO 8

This is a discussion on Modded EVO 8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I was fresh out of the shop fixing my stage 4 map and looking for someone to test it ...

Modded EVO 8

Well I was fresh out of the shop fixing my stage 4 map and looking for someone to test it on. I went on my fav. venue in my are the berlin tpke. I caught a light w/a yellow EVO. How is your car running the guy asks me? I state its running well thank you. How do you like the EVO? I love it he says. Is it stock I ask? He murbles something to the extent thats its not and I can see a dfif exhaust out of the back. So we go, no racing yet, I want to get him on the interconnect (Its like a mini on ramp to get to a highway, its like 5 miles long w/two lanes all straight away). We both drop down to second and Im at like 4.5k rpms. I immediately pull on him and by the end of second Im at least a car in front. By third Im 3-5 car lengths and by the end of fourth Im 6-8 in front. He comes on the side of me after we shut down w/the befuddled look on his face like what happened? I give the thumbs up and so does he. Nice to see some class from the evo drivers finally. I was so pleased that the stage 4 is finally running right!
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on the race...car looks good too man! Congrats! I know that look you were talking about. Have seen it many times, hehe
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

I was surprised I pulled him so hard so quickly. My vf22 is slow to spool but I just pulled him right out of the hole. It was priceless....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

That had to be fun. It also had to be a real shock for the EVO driver.
    I haven't seen an EVO yet on the streets in my town. I've only seen one other STi (a silver one) about a month ago.

Nice kill and props to the Evo driver for showing some class.

-Jim

This was my second evo kill. My txs stage 2 system put like 2-3 cars on an evo. When I first got the stage 4 I raced the same one and had the same result. Now that I got it tuned properly I was very impressed on how hard it pulled him. He was shocked too, his girlfriend must have been having fun because I guarentee he said hed smoke me......lol
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)