Modded EVO 8
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Modded EVO 8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I was fresh out of the shop fixing my stage 4 map and looking for someone to test it ...

Modded EVO 8

Well I was fresh out of the shop fixing my stage 4 map and looking for someone to test it on. I went on my fav. venue in my are the berlin tpke. I caught a light w/a yellow EVO. How is your car running the guy asks me? I state its running well thank you. How do you like the EVO? I love it he says. Is it stock I ask? He murbles something to the extent thats its not and I can see a dfif exhaust out of the back. So we go, no racing yet, I want to get him on the interconnect (Its like a mini on ramp to get to a highway, its like 5 miles long w/two lanes all straight away). We both drop down to second and Im at like 4.5k rpms. I immediately pull on him and by the end of second Im at least a car in front. By third Im 3-5 car lengths and by the end of fourth Im 6-8 in front. He comes on the side of me after we shut down w/the befuddled look on his face like what happened? I give the thumbs up and so does he. Nice to see some class from the evo drivers finally. I was so pleased that the stage 4 is finally running right!
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on the race...car looks good too man! Congrats! I know that look you were talking about. Have seen it many times, hehe
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

I was surprised I pulled him so hard so quickly. My vf22 is slow to spool but I just pulled him right out of the hole. It was priceless....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

That had to be fun. It also had to be a real shock for the EVO driver.
    I haven't seen an EVO yet on the streets in my town. I've only seen one other STi (a silver one) about a month ago.

Nice kill and props to the Evo driver for showing some class.

-Jim

This was my second evo kill. My txs stage 2 system put like 2-3 cars on an evo. When I first got the stage 4 I raced the same one and had the same result. Now that I got it tuned properly I was very impressed on how hard it pulled him. He was shocked too, his girlfriend must have been having fun because I guarentee he said hed smoke me......lol
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.