Funniest ever!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Funniest ever!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I would rather soup up a WRX than buy a Corvette or a Viper. We all know that the WRX ...

I would rather soup up a WRX than buy a Corvette or a Viper. We all know that the WRX can be modded to beat both those cars for a lot less than it would cost to buy either of them and I've always been a fan of the sleeper. Hell, if it was possible to get the RSX into the 12s, I would do it today. Too bad it would cost an incredible amount of money and make it completely unstreetable. Hehe, can you imagine pulling up to a sleeper RSX and losing? I mean, it probably won't ever happen to any of you but still, that would be pretty funny.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXSucks
    I would rather soup up a WRX than buy a Corvette or a Viper. We all know that the WRX can be modded to beat both those cars for a lot less than it would cost to buy either of them and I've always been a fan of the sleeper. Hell, if it was possible to get the RSX into the 12s, I would do it today. Too bad it would cost an incredible amount of money and make it completely unstreetable. Hehe, can you imagine pulling up to a sleeper RSX and losing? I mean, it probably won't ever happen to any of you but still, that would be pretty funny.
    I got my Vette for a lot less then a new WRX, and dime for dime I think the Vette would stay quicker/faster then the WRX - on the pavement, at least. The coolest thing about the WRX is that it isn't restricted to the pavement, not to mention it's a blast to drive, and will woop on most other cars.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Originally posted by WRXless

I got my Vette for a lot less then a new WRX, and dime for dime I think the Vette would stay quicker/faster then the WRX - on the pavement, at least. The coolest thing about the WRX is that it isn't restricted to the pavement, not to mention it's a blast to drive, and will woop on most other cars.
    Don't get me wrong, the Corvette, IMO, is the pinnacle of domestic engineering. Reliable, fast in a straight line, incredible handling, you name it, the Corvette has it. HOWEVER, the idea of coming up to a sports car in a 4 door sedan that most people haven't heard of and kicking its ass, is very appealing to me. Like I said, I'm a big fan of sleepers.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12