My WRX=One of the fastest street cars in Sacramento - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My WRX=One of the fastest street cars in Sacramento within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Rumor is one of the tuning shops from Japan is going to open a shop complete with AWD dyno in ...

Rumor is one of the tuning shops from Japan is going to open a shop complete with AWD dyno in CO somewhere. Schedule dyno tunes with people so they can arrange for the tuning guru to come over once a month to dyno tune cars. Should be an interesting place if it happens.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RNN14,

Which shop, and where do you live in Japan. What is your occupation.

I lived over there...In Oppama cho (Yokosuka shi) for 3 years. I loved it. I am going to get my ass back there ASAP...probably within the next 2 years I am going to relocate there for good.

I was just wondering which tuner is going to open a shop...too bad it is going to be in CO. That is an odd place to open a tuner business!

Andy

Rumor is its a shop called Joules. They do alot of serious project cars but they aren't cheap at all. I think its going to CO because that is where one of the guys from Joules has a house. That and nobody is too big on the idea of opening a serious tuning shop in CA. I guess time will tell if it does happen.

Originally posted by SACTOWNREXMAN

I was just wondering which tuner is going to open a shop...too bad it is going to be in CO. That is an odd place to open a tuner business!

Andy
    Well I'm somewhat biased but I'd say it's a very smart place to open a tuning shop. Right now as WRX owners we have the choice of east coast, or west. That leaves a large portion of the country with a long drive, or reliance on an off-the-shelf chip+map. A tuner in Colorado could easily serve surrounding states such as Texas, and cities as far away as St. Louis.

I hope the rumor is true. The central states badly need their own tuner.

-Pace

Another bonus is they will be bringing a AWD dyno with them. You'll be able to get everything from a Link, Greddy E-Manage, Tomei Reytec, Power FC and a FCON V Pro tuned there on the dyno by some tuners who've been at it alot longer then the rest.

LOL, Pontiac, while making fast cars in a straight line, make very ugly cars that don't handle at all compared to the WRX. Why anyone would buy any Pontiac over any Subaru is beyond me.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12