Focus race

This is a discussion on Focus race within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well we all know how this one ended. But I figure it's just one more for the W column. Some ...

Focus race

Well we all know how this one ended. But I figure it's just one more for the W column. Some kid in a focus ?ZX3? tried me at a red light. I had him half way across the intersection. Just thought I'd let you all know.
    Just My .02

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill?

two same thing happened on a highway today.

a black sunfire and a silver caravan was trying to out-accelerate me on a highway. I got blocked by those cars in left lane at 100kph and i saw the mid lane was clear so i changed the lane to mid lane and put the gas to the floor to get around them before i hit the car in front of me. as soon as i changed lane they floored it to prevent me going in front of them... and you know what happened next...
    - 04 Java Black Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

....6 Right, 50, 4 Left Tightens to 3 Long, 100, Jump Maybe, Care 6 Right, 30, Hair Pin Left Sign Outside, 30, 2 Right, 100 Over Finish.

i have similar things happening to me all the time. i'm not sure if some people are uneducated on what a rex can actually do. i've had some pretty dumb cars attempt to run me. focus, integra (stock), golf (stock), civics... just dont understand, but the kills that come out of it are often hilarious

Me too, I have old grand ams, cavaliers, etc trying to race me at what seems like every stoplight. Its kinda funny
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR