Prick in a Ferrari...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Prick in a Ferrari... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I mentioned to a few people when I came home from VA last Sunday, I encountered a Ferrari on 95 ...

Prick in a Ferrari...

I mentioned to a few people when I came home from VA last Sunday, I encountered a Ferrari on 95 in NY. The a$$hole came flying up on me in the left lane. So, I moved over, only seeing 2 headlights of some import coming up on me at the speed of light. Mind you, I was probably going around 80. I move over... And this goes blasting past me... Then cuts infront of me, and the passenger then proceeds to lift his middle finger up at, back at me for no reason. And here I was about to speed up to give him as many thumbs up as I can... Oh wait, that's 2.

BTW... I had a camera on hand...

This is the S.O.B right here... To say the least, I down shifted, and went after him to get this picture (Whoever said a stock WRX can't catch up with a Ferrari is crazy! ). For all I care, that POS Ferrari and the passenger (and perhaps the driver) can go to hell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ferarri in ny 2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice, gotta love that.... snobby SOBs
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I dunno, I think this is pretty funny.

I mean, how many people can say they have been cut off by a ferrari let alone flipped off by the person inside it?

I wouldn't mind being a member of that club.
    How do I shot web?

Too bad you didn't get a clear shot of his license plate. I hate people like that....
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

I'm sorry but that car is still bad ass

I didnt even know they were out yet. If I remember right, they are mostly hand built.

And see that bulge in the back of the car.... yeah see it? That's a V12 good for over 600 HP stock.

He was probably barely hitting the gas when he went flying by.

STILL no excuse to be an ******* though!
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

And see that bulge in the back of the car.... yeah see it? That's a V12 good for over 600 HP stock
    What are you smoking? That looks like a Modena to me....
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

V8 400hp
    - 04 Java Black Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

....6 Right, 50, 4 Left Tightens to 3 Long, 100, Jump Maybe, Care 6 Right, 30, Hair Pin Left Sign Outside, 30, 2 Right, 100 Over Finish.

Ike
    Hahaha, that's not an Enzo, it's a Modena.

LOL, yeah, that was no Enzo! LMAO
    Send a quick chill up my back though when I saw it was a Ferrari. Not something I'd want to encounter daily, or on an empty highway!

However... After the finger, I wanted to race that @$$hole! (with all hope he doesn't know how to drive it! )

AJ, if you know anyone who is a pro with pictures, and you think if they had a high quality 1544x1024 scale of that picture, and might be able to figure out the numbers on that plate... Hehe! Then the original 560k picture is all theirs! I had the pictures placed on CD instead of having prints made. I find it pointless to have prints of all the meets I go to, when I take the pictures simply to put online (yeah, I need a digital camera). Might be able to make something out of it. I sure can't though. Course, my eyes aren't that great either for telling the difference in shades of color and all that.

~ Dan

Originally posted by 2point0
    I'm sorry but that car is still bad ass

I didnt even know they were out yet. If I remember right, they are mostly hand built.

And see that bulge in the back of the car.... yeah see it? That's a V12 good for over 600 HP stock.

He was probably barely hitting the gas when he went flying by.

STILL no excuse to be an ******* though!
    This guy IS joking......right?

(god I hope so, for the sake of man kind)
    --Jared

go fast, take the apex(no matter what)

2point0 is blind or just trying to sound smart. maybe i'll cut him off in a wrx and he'll think it's a mcclaren

I Support ClubWRX
    I love my WRX, but why on earth would someone in a Modena waste time flipping off a WRX driver? I mean, isn't it enough of a statement just to drive by in a sexy car that costs $140,000? What does he/she have to prove? I don't get it...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

simply words: 360 Spyder is tight, the driver/passenger are A-holes.

Exotic sports car are not to be mess around with in cars like ours. They'll spank us left and right and leave us in dust.

Unless you're in a RS6 or a W211 E55 AMG, then you can show him who's the boss while all three of your passenger wave at them.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

if u got his plate u could show up with the cops and flip him the bird while he gets a ticket....might as well give him a ticket for being a jackas
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by FrankW
    ... Exotic sports car are not to be mess around with in cars like ours. They'll spank us left and right and leave us in dust.

Unless you're in a RS6 or a W211 E55 AMG, then you can show him who's the boss ...
    But it is fun to run with the big dogs. And even if we Spartans can't grasp their sophistication and luxury, some can hang with an RS6 at least up to 100 mph.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast