Prick in a Ferrari... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Prick in a Ferrari... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was being sarcastic... why do you people have to be such *******s. I own a WRX I would probably ...

I was being sarcastic... why do you people have to be such *******s.

I own a WRX I would probably not mistake one for a mclaren. I could mistake some of the riced out WRX's on this board with Toyota Echos though!

... Toyota Echo's with cool pink badges.
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey zap,

i used to see ferraris quite a bit where I used to live (and that was in Southeastern North Carolina).

Ferraris are nice but not as special as seeing, say a Lotus Esprit twin-turbo or a McLaren f-1, or even a Saleen S-7 for that matter.

don't even worry about the loser in the Ferrari, because if he was super bad, he'd have an Enzo or at least a 575. lol.

I prefer the classic 288 GTO myself. ahem.

Ike
    Sarcastic my ass, you thought it was an Enzo, you can admit it, would have been better than trying to cover up an honest mistake.

= Sarcastic
    = OMG a V12 Enzo, these guys are idiots!

the enzo's are definitely pretty unique looking, but when something blows past you at 80 mph like you're standing still it really may be hard to distinguish.

besides, not everybody is a Ferrari connoisseur.

Alright, Alright I made a mistake. STILL no reason to be such jerks

Anyways I am still standing by my comment (with one foot only) that there is such thing as a V12 in Modena body.

You all know I am Ferarri Fool by now but isnt the Modena rear solid? I swear there is a V12 with a see-tru engine cover.

Damn it... I wish I could remember for sure

Okay Okay.... I made a mistake. I got confused. Let me explain myself.

I got confused with the Porsche Carrera GT.... see pic attatched.

DO YA SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM????

Yes I know, the Porsche only has a V-10.. but... eh.... f_ck it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1313.jpg  

No, the Modena only comes in a V8 unless some insanely rich guy has decided to drop a V12 in there for kicks.

The rear of the modena has a clear glass compartment where you can see the engine. I've seen a few in person.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

actually, the porsche carrera is what I originally thought zap caught on film.

They do look familiar, but I think the carrera is even more rare than the enzo right now.

360s are so shiddy. 100 k + for a car everyone has. And a car that runs 13s.

I'd like to jump on the bash 2point0 bandwagon. I was wondering, is that your GPA? Just kidding, I don't know much about ferraris so I have no right to talk.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

LOL, well as I stated, when I saw it coming up on me, I had no idea what it was! The sun was already on it's way down, and his headlights were on. So all I saw were 2 headlights coming up on me. The lighting reminded me of a Porsche, so I had a gut feeling some European import was about to go flying past me. I watch as it passed, thinking, "Lamborghini???" then saw the emblem. "FE... FERR... FERRARI?!?!?" Then I saw the finger go up.

So, my faces were in this order...

Oh yeah... Now that I think about it at this exact moment... It's possible the figure wasn't directed at me... I just remembered something. A dark red Maxima was in full pursuit after the guy, cutting through traffic to follow him. Perhaps the finger was directed at them, saying, "I HAVE A FERRARI! DON'T CHASE ME!" ??? Eitherway, his finger went right up as he passed me.

I very uncommonly see imports like that. I see more than enough Porsche, that it rivals the Honda Civic and Ford Taurus in numbers. So, even a cheap @$$ Ferrari is an impressive sighting to me! I saw a Lotus at a VW/BMW/AUDI dealership once. Signs allover the thing "DO NOT TOUCH" and all that. I just walked about it, drooling over it like a saint bernard. Used to see a Viper everyday at the Dodge dealership up the road. No longer there though. I was always too scared to pull over and get close to it. I'm worried such cars might bite!

I don't mean to bash on anyone, but here are a few facts:

* There are only two engines available in the Ferrari 360: the more common 3.6-liter 395 hp V-8, and the new 425 hp variant (thanks to its new ported-and-polished intake side and less restrictive exhaust) in the 360 Challenge Stradale (only in coupe form)

* And even if the car really was that Porsche, it only has a V-10.

Either way, the Ferrari 360 Spider is a bad-ass car, and I'd get one in a heartbeat if I had $200,000 laying around. That car can do 12s, even in convertible form!

One time, I saw a 360 Modena. The liscence plate read: SAVPAPR

let the bashing begin!!...oh wait...it already started...lol

The Ferrari with v12 and glass rear was the F50. F40 was the first to use glass rear window over the engine compartment in Ferrari. F40 had a twin turbo V8 evolved from the 288 GTO.

btw, the 360 Spider is not modena. Modena is named for the coupe. Just like how 550 Maranello is for the coupe and Barchetta is for it's convertible version.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

I Support ClubWRX
    When I saw the Modena in a magazine, I just shook my head wondering how someone could pay so much money for it. Then I saw one in person... all I could do was gawk and make the noises that Homer Simpson makes when he sees a doughnut...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast