Stage II vs. STi & EVO - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stage II vs. STi & EVO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; from experience the stage 2 txs can run a little faster than a stock evo in the 1/4 and get ...

from experience the stage 2 txs can run a little faster than a stock evo in the 1/4 and get completly slaughtered by an STI... ... apparantly a good run and great run are very different in the evo... evidence by car and drivers 13.35 best and 13.8x avg... where as the sti had a 12.9 best and 13.1 avg... stage 2 can run about 13.6 so figure an sti will simply whoop you in a straight line and the evo will hold even w/ you until you hit a corner where it will whoop you too.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

stage 2 can run about 13.6
    I haven't seen many stage 2's run around here. The ones that I have seen can't even break out of the 14's! Some people just plain can't drive. I ran a best of 13.51 @ 100.10 mph with an uppie, cat-back, and Joe-p last year. This year I'm running 13.2x @ 102.xx by adding a catless downpipe to the mix. I hope to be hitting 13.0's when I get the Stage 2 reflash done. My point is I think alot of people with tuned cars still can't drive them for what they are worth. I for one would not back down from a challenge from an EVO or STI arround here. It's a 50/50 chance, if they can drive well I loose, if its your average joe I win..

My $0.03

-Fess

swipe112, thanks for correcting me. i forgot that a vishnu stg. 2 is about equilivent to a TXS stg 4. With that in mind, i think the STI would get the hand on that race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.