Stage II vs. STi & EVO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stage II vs. STi & EVO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; from experience the stage 2 txs can run a little faster than a stock evo in the 1/4 and get ...

from experience the stage 2 txs can run a little faster than a stock evo in the 1/4 and get completly slaughtered by an STI... ... apparantly a good run and great run are very different in the evo... evidence by car and drivers 13.35 best and 13.8x avg... where as the sti had a 12.9 best and 13.1 avg... stage 2 can run about 13.6 so figure an sti will simply whoop you in a straight line and the evo will hold even w/ you until you hit a corner where it will whoop you too.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

stage 2 can run about 13.6
    I haven't seen many stage 2's run around here. The ones that I have seen can't even break out of the 14's! Some people just plain can't drive. I ran a best of 13.51 @ 100.10 mph with an uppie, cat-back, and Joe-p last year. This year I'm running 13.2x @ 102.xx by adding a catless downpipe to the mix. I hope to be hitting 13.0's when I get the Stage 2 reflash done. My point is I think alot of people with tuned cars still can't drive them for what they are worth. I for one would not back down from a challenge from an EVO or STI arround here. It's a 50/50 chance, if they can drive well I loose, if its your average joe I win..

My $0.03

-Fess

swipe112, thanks for correcting me. i forgot that a vishnu stg. 2 is about equilivent to a TXS stg 4. With that in mind, i think the STI would get the hand on that race.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12