WRX vs. Corvette - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Corvette within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Some more stats on the car: This car retains all factory equipment, including rear seats, CD changer, etc., and weighs ...

Some more stats on the car:

This car retains all factory equipment, including rear seats, CD changer, etc., and weighs in at a race weight of 3840lbs.

707 RWHP and 730 RWTQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by TurboB13
    I know a guy here locally running 9.94@136.37 in a daily driven 1998 Z28. He is not using N20 and he is still has AC. Rumor has it, the car should run low 9's high 8's this year. I will post a video later, I am just curious as to what you guys think.
    It has also been mentioned to me that there are some daily driven turbo Eclipse's that run 9s in the 1/4 mile.

Originally posted by TurboB13
    Some more stats on the car:

This car retains all factory equipment, including rear seats, CD changer, etc., and weighs in at a race weight of 3840lbs.

707 RWHP and 730 RWTQ

Where are you located? I'm trying to think of who this is..

SGO,
    With this in mind "It has also been mentioned to me that there are some daily driven turbo Eclipse's that run 9s in the 1/4 mile." Why why do you say it can't be done? You make no sense sometimes.. Do you just like to argue things?
    LETS PLAY

Originally posted by LIL SS

SGO,
    With this in mind "It has also been mentioned to me that there are some daily driven turbo Eclipse's that run 9s in the 1/4 mile." Why why do you say it can't be done? You make no sense sometimes.. Do you just like to argue things?
    It can be done but these so called street cars are rarely driven on the streets. There usually trailered to the track.

I had the pleasure of hanging out a Titan Motorsports in Orlando Saturday. They have the fastest street legal, full interior, muffler etc Supra in the country. It can be driven on the street but its not. It goes all around the country competing.
    It runs low to mid 9s@ 156 mph!
    They even admitted you can drive it on the street, but no body would be crazy enough to have it as a daily driver. Its way to much car for the street.

There is a guy here in southern indiana/louisville area that has a turbo LS1 that runs, i think, 9's. He operates LS1 motorsports. www.ls1motorsports.com cool guy...I forget his name though.
    2000 Mustang GT
    exhaust, gears, N2O, the usual.

Originally posted by Freakboy4.6

There is a guy here in southern indiana/louisville area that has a turbo LS1 that runs, i think, 9's. He operates LS1 motorsports. www.ls1motorsports.com cool guy...I forget his name though.
    I'm in S.W. Florida
    Titan Motorsports is in Orlando.
    I do most my racing at Desoto Motorsports park or Immokelle raceway in S.W Florida

A couple of my friends have single's on their Supra's. They run between 500 and 700 RWHP, and drive their cars daily. My measly little BPU Supra with only 400 RWHP seems really slow next to them, but their cars seem to be more reliable. They just have to wait longer for boost.
    02 WRX Platinum Silver sedan
    No mods yet...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123