Accord V6... Puleeese~ - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Accord V6... Puleeese~ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah they're nice cars but they're not made to perform like our cars. And also you can't really generalize everyone ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah they're nice cars but they're not made to perform like our cars. And also you can't really generalize everyone on that board becuase some of the Honda tuners really know their ish and don't be surprised when you do end up getting burned by a Honda/Acura
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I actually was being a bit scathing and impartial on my previous post. Blazin is right, there some guys there who really do know what Accords are designed to do, as well as a bunch of guys who have turned their various Honda/Acura's into pretty serious street machines.

I was certainly a bit choosy in selecting my quote, but beyond the fact that it is certainly funny, it reminds me just how much more mature and useful this board is than so many others. No gratuitous profanity, no (or at least very few) false claims, very few flames, and a cadre of members who sincerely want to help eachother with their cars. I am hoping that this forum grows as the WRX and soon the STi become more and more prominent in the United States. For a car that has only existed in this country for about 12 short months, I think we have a lot to be proud of!

Keep it up, and be funny once in a while!

Tim, nice kill.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    Tim, nice kill.
    holy old thread

damn this is old as hell...

btw...

what mods did you have... or were you stock when you raced the V6 ACCORD~
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mid117
    holy old thread
    Hah....this thread was started before the new V6 accords came out . The new ones can slaughter a stock WRX especially from a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby D
    Hah....this thread was started before the new V6 accords came out . The new ones can slaughter a stock WRX especially from a roll.

are you talking about the hybrid one?

No, he's talking about the 6MT V6 Coupe. It traps between 97-99mph bone stock pretty much.

That will take a WRX from a roll. And considering this version actually has some decent low end torque (relative to a HOnda) and good midrange, they are very equal cars stock v. stock even from a dig if you get two good drivers. Both can run low 14s. Like I said, the 6MT will trap higher.

Obviously, modding potential isn't even a discussion. WRX pwns Accord. End of story.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Ahhh...the admin posting his kill stories. He doesn't post in the regular forums anymore unless he is banning people....
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL, this thread is so old and the story is so embarassing! Who is the genius who decided to bring this thread back? I'm 1 click away from banning him
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    I'm 1 click away from banning him

oh noes

sorry tim.

friggin accords.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Heh...no not the hybrid one although I wish I had a hybrid car with these gas prices!! The new V6 accords coupes with the 6 speed manual are actually no joke from a roll, especially for stock WRX's, I am suprised you are unaware of them.

i ust migratedover to this forum in addition to al the accord forums i am on. my last accord was a 95 auto that i swapped to a 5sp among other mods. theother one is a stock 5sp accord that i am about to throw a turbo kit on. 4k bux for the car and another 2500 for the turbo kit. not bad i think. the fastest accord i know of NA is a 93 accord w/ a jdm h22a motor w/ all thebolt-ons. ran a high 13. and i have other friends that run low to mid 14s avg in a 94/95 accord w/ h22 swap. any pre 05 V6 is slow. the new 6MT v6 is another story entirely.nice, but still fwd. my car is almost stock with only an upgraded clutch and ecu, for the boost in the fututre. but, im sick of driving in the rain and when i hit upper rpms the wheels just spin, this is with decent tires and everyhting stock. the 2.2l accords have a beeft tq band, for their time. i am really liking the new 06 wrx and i came here to learn more about the subies. i'm used to hondas making 300whp out of 15psi and running in the 12s, cause there so damm light. but, are they reliable... i hope to get a reliable stock turbo car like the 06 wrx. hel it has everyhting i spent so much money on already. 17s, 4/2 pot, boost, projector headlights, climate control, and many morethings. nvr drove one so i cant attest to the build quality and fit//finish. but the ones i drive at work(discount tire) seem nice to me. just thougt i would share that about the accords

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.