Damn Fast Cars - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Damn Fast Cars within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I gave up reading over at clubRSX.net. It just blew my mind away with all the nagging problems....

tan
    I gave up reading over at clubRSX.net. It just blew my mind away with all the nagging problems.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by AmSFighter
    I would be sold if the rsx-s came with a turbo and awd...but HIGHLY unlikely honda would do that. Acura quality, great looks, great interior, 6 speed manual, etc...etc... It was close when it came down to my decision b/w the 2002 gti 1.8t, the RSX-S, and WRX, but I have NO regrets in the choice I made. The wrx is a great car...not an acura (looks, quality, and ammenities), but still very nice.

-James-
    Acura is for luxury, not speed. RSX should have been made a Honda because it is a disgrace to the Acura line since it has NO speed and, honestly, only a little bit of luxury. If you insist on buying an Acura, buy an RL or if you insist on throwing your money away, buy the NSX (though don't get me started on how much that car sucks compared to the Corvette!). Acura should be embarassed to have their name associated with the RSX considering how much better the WRX is.

Hehe, how much money do you think it would take for a WRX to hang with an NSX? Obviously not much for the 1/4 mile but handling wise? Actually, there was a video floating around ClubRSX a while ago which showed a race between a bunch of cars including an NSX and an STi. The STi was not that far behind the NSX, so I'm guessing it wouldn't take THAT much to make the WRX competitive.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

You may not know this, but in the world of JDM, the word Acura doesn't exist. Even though they are divided into 2 division here in US, I just think of them as one company. Same goes to Infinity and Lexus. In my opinion, they are just divisions that were created to be competitive against the german companies in this image-conscious American market.

Honestly, I still think the RSX(is called Integra everywhere else) is a great car. And they still have tons of potential with companies like Mugen and Spoon sports developing parts for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12