Spec V anyone?

This is a discussion on Spec V anyone? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Has anyone raced a stock Spec V, if so , what happend?...

-J-

Spec V anyone?

Has anyone raced a stock Spec V, if so , what happend?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I won!

Seriously, My buddy has one and we have had two little races, once from a dig and one from a 20mph roll. Both stock at the time.

From a light: I Had the worst possible launch(almost stalled it was so bad) and ended 1.5 car ahead up to 60.

From 20 to 60ish: Beat him by 2 cars.
    Electronic music??? www.the1050mix.com

my friends got a spec v also... about the same outcome..... from a rolll of about 40.... i took him no problem..... to about 85 or so, when we shut down.... from a stop.. no contest..... prolly 3 car lengths by 60 ( can't go very fast on this road)

he's got intake and exhaust now, and i can still take him... so i dont think you'll have any problem with the spec v with bolt ons..... if they have the turbo kit on there it'll be close... but they have traction problems..... same with like a 50 shot of nitrous (read the post somewhere in this forum)

I ran one a few weeks ago... It was actually hard for me to tell if he was racing or not....We wnt from a roll on at 70mph to about 90mph... Pulled on him very convincingly to the tune of a couple of buslengths....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Raced one last night from 60-120? He actually hit it first and I followed. Killed him big time, it was hard to tell if he was actually racing or not. Unfortunatley I am going to give you a real bad comparison since he was probably stock and I am at a Stage 2 Turboxs setup.