Spec V anyone?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spec V anyone? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Has anyone raced a stock Spec V, if so , what happend?...

-J-

Spec V anyone?

Has anyone raced a stock Spec V, if so , what happend?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I won!

Seriously, My buddy has one and we have had two little races, once from a dig and one from a 20mph roll. Both stock at the time.

From a light: I Had the worst possible launch(almost stalled it was so bad) and ended 1.5 car ahead up to 60.

From 20 to 60ish: Beat him by 2 cars.
    Electronic music??? www.the1050mix.com

my friends got a spec v also... about the same outcome..... from a rolll of about 40.... i took him no problem..... to about 85 or so, when we shut down.... from a stop.. no contest..... prolly 3 car lengths by 60 ( can't go very fast on this road)

he's got intake and exhaust now, and i can still take him... so i dont think you'll have any problem with the spec v with bolt ons..... if they have the turbo kit on there it'll be close... but they have traction problems..... same with like a 50 shot of nitrous (read the post somewhere in this forum)

I ran one a few weeks ago... It was actually hard for me to tell if he was racing or not....We wnt from a roll on at 70mph to about 90mph... Pulled on him very convincingly to the tune of a couple of buslengths....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Raced one last night from 60-120? He actually hit it first and I followed. Killed him big time, it was hard to tell if he was actually racing or not. Unfortunatley I am going to give you a real bad comparison since he was probably stock and I am at a Stage 2 Turboxs setup.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.