Boxster a$$holes
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Boxster a$$holes within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So this guy in his boxster is all over the place in 5pm traffic and cuts in front of me ...

Boxster a$$holes

So this guy in his boxster is all over the place in 5pm traffic and cuts in front of me at the light just to piss me off. I was just trying to keep up with him to see if we would have the chance to be at a stop light so we could really race, but he took it like we were racing in this traffic. I "kinda" accepting the challenge but then decided there were too many cars. So I followed him to his house. Guy buys a boxster (non-S) and lives in a **** hole. Anyway, I told him to leave it at the stop light instead of traffic. He was like "what are you talking about?" (In a very GAY voice---no kidding) And I replied: leave the race at the stop light and not in traffic so you dont KILL people. I hate guys that are just stupid on the road. His car is fire-engine red and he is a total dumbass, I think I'll find his car at work (he works on base like I do.)... maybe help it out a bit.

I hate losing to an idiot that would rather take a risk that would potentially kill people than to race mano a mano with no traffic---(and lose), its definitely NOT a boxster-S. (Which would be a pretty good race.) He was a very gay-acting guy that obviously had no talent for mods or racing or respect for drivers on the road. You carrera and 911 guys need to spank every boxster you see. I know I do (if I GET the chance safely!!)
    Who needs 1/4 mile times:
    I race jeeps up mountains.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah i hate people who drive boxster's(non s) and think they're all bad and could beat anything on the road. Those cars are no faster than the wrx.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Step off BIAATCCHH! Ya the normal boxster is no fun not near enough power, i still wish the S had another 50-100 hp. Just be careful some boxsters (very rare) have 911 engines in them. But ya i dont see the point of racing in traffic either, its foolish.
    "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"-DMB

Liquid - "yes sticky! hes a god now!"

02 WRX now JDM V8 STI (too many mods for my own good)

Ike
    Not defending the Boxter guy, but I think you have some issues Subineer. Finding his car at work... you followed him back to his house... you were looking for a race but only on your terms... all the gay references. Sounds like you and the boxter guy have a little growing up to do, no matter how old you actually are.

Ike

Ike's right.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Boxster's are slow, and this is coming from me..

But you need to chill as well. You are so bent out of shape over having a guy go faster than you in traffic..you follow him home (WFT?) and threaten to mess his car up...you talk **** about his house and make all these gay references which have NOTHING to do with anything.

Get over it.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Originally posted by virpacalis
    Ike's right.
    True.

What were you thinking followning him to his house.
    Can you say Stalker?

You do seem to have issues dude. You follow the wrong wacko home (someone like me for example) and they might go in the house and come out with a little surprise for you, in the form of a 12 guage or a 9mm. You might think your little subie is quick, but it won't out run either one of those. If you were truley concerned about anybody's safety (including your own) you would have just let him go.

U bent een groot lozere.
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

Following people home and yelling at them is a good way to get shot. Do that to me and you will get a good look at Mr. Glock.
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

Re: Boxster a$$holes

Originally posted by subineer
    leave the race at the stop light and not in traffic so you dont KILL people.
    Yeah, because races that start from stop lights on public roads NEVER end badly.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

boxsters are ghey. get a real porsche. lol.

yet this freak thinks he has something to prove to... A BOXSTER. you have too much time to follow him to his house.

This just in....racing at stoplights is dangerous too.

I think I've run into that same guy before. He thinks his car is the sh!t. Poop on him.
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

HAHa...both of you guys are equally dumb. Racing anywhere on the street is not just dangerous but stupid as well. You following him by acting like a stalker is even more of a idiotic action. Why do you want to follow him if he acts stupid behind the wheel of a car. I guess monkey sees monkey do is really true.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.