WRX vs. SRT-4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by whodeani but there is a whole line of us that want a piece of him.. One of ...

Originally posted by whodeani
    but there is a whole line of us that want a piece of him..
    One of the reasons I passed on the srt-4

Too many peeps would try and race me, especially wrx drivers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Too add to this....

Stock WRX on AWD dynojet= 180-185 whp 187 tq.
    On same dyno, mine posted a 192whp 200.9 tq.

This is the dyno that we have...

My friends car did 223 to the wheels.

We've race from a roll, and it's dead even, i actually pulled on him from a second gear roll. He keeps it on stock boost though, just so it is somewhat even, his poragative.

I was at the gym last night, and i saw the type R that i pulled hard on from a second gear roll. this type r is turbocharged and intercooled, turbonetics t3/TO4E
    Anyways, i finally saw him in the gym, talked afterwards, his Type R looks good, has a red paint job, looks different from the typical yellow, black, white type R.
    He denied our previous run, says it was another one with the exact same paint job.

Well, i leave the gym and they follow suit, he had a chance to race me from a Dig at a light, but did not act on it, i don't think i would have anyway, busy intersection.

I got on the freeway thinkin' he wasn't gonna try, but he was, and therefore so was i. went from a second gear roll, pulled one or two cars, third gear, even, 4th it stayed the same, just as i shifted into 4th i came to a long 1/2 mile sweeping right turn, and when i got out of it he was 10-15 carlengths back, he could not keep up,
    then we went from a third gear roll, and i walked him slowly.
    I have a pretty strong car, i think it is the way i drive it.
    He gave me my props...and vice versa...

he was on 7psi. sounded so sweet....
    christopher
    05 SMG M3
    04' WRX
    01' M5
    soontobetwinturboE92

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12