roush racing mustang/GT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on roush racing mustang/GT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well kind of a race. our local dealer has started carring the roush mustangs and i found a guy who's ...

Cool roush racing mustang/GT

well kind of a race. our local dealer has started carring the roush mustangs and i found a guy who's mom&dad bought him a 02 roush mustang, it has the stageII kit, side free flow exhaust and intake, other than the aero kit its a stock mustang GT..well he was behind me at the light, not reving..so i start off slowly...get to fourth gear a notice hes changing lanes, so i look over and hes at my side door....just to see if he would bite i drop it into third...and i can see him coming so i stay into it a little to see what its got, well he never could get past me....i thought it was nice..tried to get his attention but he would not look.. i am sure mommy and daddy would not want him racing that new car.. still had dealer tags....i know he lives around me somewhere so i am sure i will see him again....that car sure looked nice though, the aero kit and suspension mods make the car look nice.. would'nt mind having one for a track car or daily driver...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ya... you will find kids like that trying to race ANYTHING on the road.. mainly because they dont make those payments and fix it when it breaks

Good job showing him up tho

Thumbs up

StageII as the supercharger right or is that StageIII b/c I know they'll run probably mid 13's with a supercharger. Nice rustang kill though
    2003 WRX this summer
    GregFarz3@excite.com
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gregfarz78

Like free MP3's? Join my club, mention clubwrx.net
    Audiophilez

Originally posted by GregFarz78
    StageII as the supercharger right or is that StageIII b/c I know they'll run probably mid 13's with a supercharger. Nice rustang kill though
    I believe it's the stage III that has the supercharger. I think this year the stage III's are pushing around 390 FWHP!
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Stage I is just some aero
    Stage II is aero and suspension and side exhaust
    Stage III is aero suspension and supercharger and it's RWHP not FWHP

Originally posted by KnightWRXRider
    Stage I is just some aero
    Stage II is aero and suspension and side exhaust
    Stage III is aero suspension and supercharger and it's RWHP not FWHP
    FWHP = Fly Wheel horse power. IOW, crank HP.

You know that RWHP = Rear Wheel horse power, right? No way is the roush stang putting down 390 hp at the wheels, in stock form.
    Last edited by WRXless; 03-20-2002 at 11:57 AM.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Aww! Brain fart, yes you are correct my bad, it's just been a long day at work.

roush kill

thanx guys, i know it was a stage II, just the side exhaust intake and the aero parts, and the suspension mods with toyo tires..other than that no performance parts, just more dres up items... the stage III is all of the above and supercharged, also the power is 360hp on that model...he lives around here so i am sure will meet again, he will probably fly by next time and say he won HA HA

Re: roush kill

Originally posted by wrxracer
    the stage III is all of the above and supercharged, also the power is 360hp on that model...
    Ahh, I think it's either this years model or next years that has 390. Aw well - it's a lot no matter how ya look at it.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

2003's Cobra will have 390.

Now with the Saleen or Roush handling kit, it should be fun....

Cool roush kill...

yea, don't know what to buy to beat that new 390HP cobra.. might have to go buy another corvette..Z06 sounds about right..

Re: roush kill...

yea, don't know what to buy to beat that new 390HP cobra.. might have to go buy another corvette..Z06 sounds about right..

Mmmmm..... Z06....
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Cool rousch

wrxless, i do beleive the Z06 would go nice in the garage with other toys, 00 durango R/T, 00 C5 and MY02 WRX...choices???

Cool roush

well another post just popped up about the roush mustangs,, cant wait to hear and see all the challenges we will get now.

Re: rousch

wrxless, i do beleive the Z06 would go nice in the garage with other toys, 00 durango R/T, 00 C5 and MY02 WRX...choices???
    Definitely! I wouldn't mind having one....
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.