Raced a Turbo Porsche - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Raced a Turbo Porsche within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Claudius Yeah, I can see that... When was that? They've been around for over 10 years almost ...

Originally posted by Claudius
    Yeah, I can see that...

When was that? They've been around for over 10 years almost everywhere, but surely you didnt know about them then...

That was 10 years ago, man. As I said, you are "retarded".

Where? Show me. I called you a "young man". I should have called you a "teenager". Sorry about that.
    Ok, I have known about WRX's since their inception. I have been hoping for years that we would get three cars here, the WRX, the EVO and the Skyline. Two out of three ain't too bad. I am glad you think owning an old car is retarded, you help my prove my point about your ignorance. Finally, how old are you?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by 2001S4
    You REALLY think that you must have a WRX to be here?
    No, you dont need a WRX. But it's the topic of conversation here. Even with your low IQ, I would have expected you to understand the difference. But hey, who cares? You must have an IQ over 17 anyway, since that's what you need to breathe LOL Should be good enough to drive your old wannabe Mitsubishi... ROFL

No, you dont need a WRX. But it's the topic of conversation here. Even with your low IQ, I would have expected you to understand the difference. But hey, who cares? You must have an IQ over 17 anyway, since that's what you need to breathe LOL Should be good enough to drive your old wannabe Mitsubishi... ROLF

That is classic. With your superior IQ and you are Rolling On a Laughing Floor

Ok, I have known about WRX's since their inception. I have been hoping for years that we would get three cars here, the WRX, the EVO and the Skyline. Two out of three ain't too bad.
    No, 2 ouf of three is 66.67%

What's bad, though, is that you are getting neither! LOL

That is classic. With your superior IQ and you are Rolling On a Laughing Floor
    You changed my message. Go get a sense of humour yourself!

Originally posted by boosted 4
    Wow....you guys went off into a totally different direction

Anyways, I was just going to add that a friend has a 2002 twin turbo AWD Porchse and it hauls even with a noob driver. We went out to the track last summer and he ran 12.2-12.5's mostly and that was his FIRST time at the drag strip. If you can imagine, I was all excited with my new mods and ran like three 12.9's back to back. I was kind of crushed that his STOCK car went out there and just pulled some sweet times and mine was modded!
    There are cheaper cars if you want to go straight. And Porsches are crap at cornering.

No, 2 ouf of three is 66.67%

What's bad, though, is that you are getting neither! LOL
    You know what, I really am starting to think you fall under the troll category. You have been here for a few days, posted your posts, and now called anyone not owning a WRX retarded. Are all old cars bad? Tell me, you original point was that you could spend $40,000 on a WRX and have it be as fast as a Porsche. Granted, it can. You would save money, granted you would. But can't the same be said for a DSM and a WRX? I can spend $7,000 or $8,000 and be way faster than most WRX's. Would I take one over a REX, probably not. But for the money to fun ratio, it's a pretty damn good choice.

You changed my message. Go get a sense of humour yourself!
    I didn't change your message, you editted it. It said ROLF. Sorry buddy, I am not that stupid.

And Porsches are crap at cornering.

You know what, I really am starting to think you fall under the troll category. You have been here for a few days, posted your posts, and now called anyone not owning a WRX retarded.
    Not true. I am waiting for Big Sky to tell me about suspension and auto-x. You asked to be flamed.

Tell me, you original point was that you could spend $40,000 on a WRX and have it be as fast as a Porsche. Granted, it can. You would save money, granted you would.
    So why are you getting all upset?

But can't the same be said for a DSM and a WRX? I can spend $7,000 or $8,000 and be way faster than most WRX's.
    Sure; but I am talking about Porsche Turbos. What's the point in having a 12s old POS? I am talking about a WRX that's as fast as a Porsche Turbo in a straight line and loses it in corners. As I said before, if you want to go straight, get some old POS muscle car with a few compressors...

I didn't change your message, you editted it.
    Why doesnt it say so there, then?

Sorry buddy, I am not that stupid.
    So, you're not THAT stupid, but you admit to being a little bit stupid anyhow, right?

That's news to you, huh? LOL

I told you you dont know jack about cars! LOL

Sure; but I am talking about Porsche Turbos. What's the point in having a 12s old POS? I am talking about a WRX that's as fast as a Porsche Turbo in a straight line and loses it in corners. As I said before, if you want to go straight, get some old POS muscle car with a few compressors...
    Um, McFly. You are talking about taking a slower car, slapping on mods, and keeping up with a faster car. I am talking about taking a slower car, and slapping on some mods and keeping up with a faster car. Do you not see that point? And don't bring up the I am talking about porsche so don't bring up DSM's. YOU brought up the fact that I am looking to get one, not me.

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Porsches turn very well compared to a lot of other cars in their factory horsepower range (i.e. GT2 vs. Dodge Viper vs.Vette vs. Cobra 03).
    ONCE AGAIN - BOO TO FLAMING!
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

you editted it.
    Now that's a REAL spelling mistake, if that's the sort of game you want to play...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.