Raced a Turbo Porsche - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Raced a Turbo Porsche within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Claudius I guess that's the kind of response someone with your level of conversation deserves to get! ...

Originally posted by Claudius
    I guess that's the kind of response someone with your level of conversation deserves to get!

Was my answer not simple enough for you?

That question is impossible to answer, as "a Subaru" doesnt mean anything.

Maybe. But then again, the majority of people dont know jack about cars!

Isnt the world simple?

Go tell the people who build the WRC cars. They must be clueless... LOL

LOL! A vette! There arent enough laughing smilies on the WWW for me to show you what I think about that, but hey, if that's your idea of a raw driving machine, why not!? ROFLMAO

(Did you know Porsches are crap?)

Thats some funny sh1t. All the top crap isn't worth a response. However the bottom is. Yeah, corvettes are crap. They have no performance. Your right, they could never compete at the same performance level of a WRX. Sorry for considering it. Wow, Porsches are crap? Fvck, I guess I just didn't get the memo. I'll get to the bottom of this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ROFL. Try me, boy!

(you registered in Feb, so what? )
    Following the month on most calendars, you will notice some more numbers. These are usually put there to specify the year.

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    This whole thing started jokingly with what I thought was a tongue-in-cheek comment from 2001S4...I think everybody needs to take a step back and think happy thoughts!!!
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

Originally posted by tacomaboy138
    This whole thing started jokingly with what I thought was a tongue-in-cheek comment from 2001S4...I think everybody needs to take a step back and think happy thoughts!!!
    Well, at least we know you caught on . But the thought of your tongue on my cheek . Or was it my tongue on your cheek. OR mine on his? Damn I'm confused now.

Originally posted by 2001S4
    Well, at least we know you caught on . But the thought of your tongue on my cheek . Or was it my tongue on your cheek. OR mine on his? Damn I'm confused now.
    HAAAAAAAAAA ROFL LOL
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Hey how do you get little guys that puke all over the place like that???
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Originally posted by tacomaboy138
    Why is that? He wants a flame war, let's have one.

Anyway, 2001SUCKS, what are you doing here anyway?

Looks like you want a Diamond Star Motor?

Mods, If you can leave this here I would really appreciate it. I know it doesn't belong but I think this section gets a good amount of traffic. Besides, it may lead to WRX vs DSM stories in the future . If you do move it , can you please PM me and let me know where it is off too

Ok guys, I am hoping you can help me out. I am in search of a 1990-1994 Eagle Talon tsi or a Mitsubish Eclipse gsx. These are the Turbocharged AWD version if there is actually anyone out there that didn't know that. Must be 5 spd. I am not too concerned with the color, just something to drive as a daily driver. I am hoping to spend about $3000, but will maybe change my mind on a case by case basis. I am also hoping to find a car that is completely stock if I can. I modded car more often than not means the car was driven at high levels of performance. I live in CT, but if I have to arrange shipping I will do that too. If any of you can help me, please post here or PM me. So if you are selling one, your friends or family, or you have just seen one around town and can get me some info, let me know. Thanks a ton guys.

hmmmm... ouch.

BOO TO FLAMING!
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Why is that? He wants a flame war, let's have one.

Anyway, 2001SUCKS, what are you doing here anyway?

Looks like you want a Diamond Star Motor?
    Are you kidding me newb? I don't belong here? Cause I am looking into getting a DSM I don't belong here? You want a flame war, you'll get one. You have proven yourself to lack any sense of humor. Now you are proving a lack of intelligence. But before we start, you have to tell me how did you get my name to show like that. I mean, 2001SUCKS, thats ingenious. FVCK, maybe I am in over my head

Following the month on most calendars, you will notice some more numbers. These are usually put there to specify the year.
    Ok, so you registered 16 months ago and posted a little under 600 messages talking crap about videos and this car against that car (I searched your posts in case you cant tell) and want a DSM when I posted 100 messages in a few days, 90 of which were actually useful (search mine) except the 10 I wasted on you.

Shall I work out for you how far you are behind? Or do you get the idea?

Ok, so you registered 16 months ago and posted a little under 600 messages talking crap about videos and this car against that car (I searched your posts in case you cant tell) and want a DSM when I posted 100 messages in a few days, 90 of which were actually useful (search mine) except the 10 I wasted on you.

Shall I work out for you how far you are behind? Or do you get the idea?
    Like I said, I'm game newb. I stopped posting too much of the serious sh1t cause its just no fun. What you haven't done is any REAL homework. I have defended a little car called a WRX when it got no love. I convinced friends to get them. I have driven them. You seem to be way more narrow minded than I, oh wise one. I want a DSM cause its cheap, fun, and moddable. Um, isn't that the argument everyone uses for getting a rex? I always thought so. You are an ANGRY little sh1t. That is apparent. You come here and flat out call me a troll, with my 600 posts and my reg date of more than 16 months ago. Guess what, trolls don't stick around, will you? No go look in that british dictionary, or search my history, or look wherever you can. I am sure you can dig up a sense of humor somewhere.

Are you kidding me newb? I don't belong here? Cause I am looking into getting a DSM I don't belong here?
    Correct. Wanting a DSM makes you retarded in all the meanings of the words, and this board is not for retarded people, but for WRX enthusiasts in case you missed the big sign on top of the board, which would make you blind in addition to retarded. That's a bit much, I find! LOL

You want a flame war, you'll get one.
    About time you started, pretty weak so far, dude...

Correct. Wanting a DSM makes you retarded in all the meanings of the words, and this board is not for retarded people, but for WRX enthusiasts in case you missed the big sign on top of the board, which would make you blind in addition to retarded. That's a bit much, I find! LOL
    Ok, I WAS just having fun with you before. But it is OBVIOUSLY so far above your head, you don't even know it. This statement however now proves that you are indeed ignorant. You REALLY think that you must have a WRX to be here? MAN. Is that why they asked for proof of registration when I signed up for the site?

Like I said, I'm game newb. I stopped posting too much of the serious sh1t cause its just no fun getting corrected all the time
    Yeah, I can see that...

I have defended a little car called a WRX when it got no love.
    When was that? They've been around for over 10 years almost everywhere, but surely you didnt know about them then...

I want a DSM cause its cheap, fun, and moddable.
    That was 10 years ago, man. As I said, you are "retarded".

You come here and flat out call me a troll
    Where? Show me. I called you a "young man". I should have called you a "teenager". Sorry about that.

Wow....you guys went off into a totally different direction

Anyways, I was just going to add that a friend has a 2002 twin turbo AWD Porchse and it hauls even with a noob driver. We went out to the track last summer and he ran 12.2-12.5's mostly and that was his FIRST time at the drag strip. If you can imagine, I was all excited with my new mods and ran like three 12.9's back to back. I was kind of crushed that his STOCK car went out there and just pulled some sweet times and mine was modded!
    Last edited by boosted 4; 07-28-2003 at 07:09 PM.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast