SRT-4 test drive - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on SRT-4 test drive within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I like the avatar and the movie. It looks like he is saying cheers, with a hint of violence in ...

I like the avatar and the movie. It looks like he is saying cheers, with a hint of violence in his eye.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

----
    Stage 3R: TBD, but will have a TD05HR-15GK2 turbo upgrade in it and cat delete. Offroad use only.
    -----

Offroading in a srt-4? heh... I know most people give a wink and a nod when they buy an offroad uppipe for a subaru, but at least there is a chance. Maybe im wrong, but I dont see too many people planning to offroad that car.

Also, a clockwork orange is an awesome movie. Its got excessive violence and sex for no reason. That guy who said your avatar was lame is probably too young to know. Anyhow, I think its sweet.

Rob

Rob, I didn't mean offroad as in offroading like rally racing. I meant since the cat is deleted, it for drag/auto-x racing!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

That would explain it then... I always took offroad to mean typical offroading, but I suppose offroad means off any regulated street. Learn something new everyday...

Cheers,

Rob

Originally posted by dosage0
    ----
    Stage 3R: TBD, but will have a TD05HR-15GK2 turbo upgrade in it and cat delete. Offroad use only.
    -----

Offroading in a srt-4? heh... I know most people give a wink and a nod when they buy an offroad uppipe for a subaru, but at least there is a chance. Maybe im wrong, but I dont see too many people planning to offroad that car.

Also, a clockwork orange is an awesome movie. Its got excessive violence and sex for no reason. That guy who said your avatar was lame is probably too young to know. Anyhow, I think its sweet.

Rob

I agree with the young comment. I didn't really want to defend my avatar to someone without any movie knowledge.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

how did this thread become a flame post for avatars!?

you clowns get back to flamin' each others cars.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234