Funniest "kill" in months.

This is a discussion on Funniest "kill" in months. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was cruising past my house and this guy I know who went to school with my younger brother (19) ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

Talking Funniest "kill" in months.

I was cruising past my house and this guy I know who went to school with my younger brother (19) pulls out of the street I drive past in his riced out 01 Prelude. Its Silver, tinted, bodykitted, rims, exhaust, intake, the usual jazz...Anyway, I KNOW where he lives, and his turn is about 1/2 mile away to the right...Im in the slow lane in a Toyota Avalon, doing about 40. He gets on my ass, doesnt know me or recognize this car, and I see him decide Im going too slow so he pulls into the fast lane. Now, given that I know for a fact his turn is coming up quick, and he will have to get in front of me, I pace him...I hear his engine start to pick up, so I push the gas down further...45...46...47...48...49....50....he cant get over, so he downshifts!! I gun it, all 190 hp of family sedan fury pumping, and he CANT pull on me!! Finally, when his street is approaching FAST I hit the brakes and he jumps over and flies around his turn. I gave him the finger, just for being a ricer (even though he's a cool guy) and I was LMFAO.

When I got home, I told my personal ricer friend about it, (he knows this guy) and my friend tells me that when his LS integra was NA, and just had bolt ons, he beat him! I seriously didnt know preludes were that slow.
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Honda designs bigger more powerfull motors only to put then in bigger heavier cars.
    I created my avatar.

You intentionally blocked him from making his turn and then gave him the finger because you didn't like his car? Seek help.

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by FUNKED1
    You intentionally blocked him from making his turn and then gave him the finger because you didn't like his car? Seek help.
    Agreed.

Yes. Hondas have powerful motors but heavy bodies. Sort of like a powerlifter running a marathon.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    RaccoonRacing I was cruising past my house and this guy I know who went to school with my younger brother (19) pulls out of the street I drive past in his riced out 01 Prelude. Its Silver, tinted, bodykitted, rims, exhaust, intake, the usual jazz...Anyway, I KNOW where he lives, and his turn is about 1/2 mile away to the right...Im in the slow lane in a Toyota Avalon, doing about 40. He gets on my ass, doesnt know me or recognize this car, and I see him decide Im going too slow so he pulls into the fast lane. Now, given that I know for a fact his turn is coming up quick, and he will have to get in front of me, I pace him...I hear his engine start to pick up, so I push the gas down further...45...46...47...48...49....50....he cant get over, so he downshifts!! I gun it, all 190 hp of family sedan fury pumping, and he CANT pull on me!! Finally, when his street is approaching FAST I hit the brakes and he jumps over and flies around his turn. I gave him the finger, just for being a ricer (even though he's a cool guy) and I was LMFAO.
    I would have done the same =)
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

I prolly would've done the same thing to a friend just for a laugh later on, but not to a complete stranger. That Sh*t can get you killed. Even here in Kansas! LOL!

uhhhhh, this has to be a lie...i saw the exact same story on another forum...a WRX one....maybe even this one....whats the point in copying a story and pasting it here??
    2004 WR Blue WRX Auto with CBE.

Maybe the Prelude was an auto. WRXG0blin used to have an '01 5MT.