indiana is the most hick state and i can prove it...... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on indiana is the most hick state and i can prove it...... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by renichms Well all of you are lucky...there's nothing here. I SEE Mustangs and Camaros all the time ...

Originally posted by renichms
    Well all of you are lucky...there's nothing here. I SEE Mustangs and Camaros all the time but never get a race. And last night, some oldish cars in primer went blasting by...I'm assuming that's their version of a race. My passengers told me to take them but I saw cops ahead so resisted the temptation...

RN
    ****, you've got an STi..not too much in general that's going to challenge you in most areas.

Yea, you live in Cali or FL or NY and you run across a ton of cars that can run. But in most "normal" towns/cities/states, there just aren't a lot of fast cars...you have your fast stock cars, but not too many modded ones. The only modded cars I see around here are Civics

Basically, if you have a low 13 second, high 12 second car here, the only cars you're going to see on a daily basis that would be "worthy" would be your 'Vettes and your rare Z28s (though you should take them down)...so its not all that great here either.

Well, its allright for me because I have a mid to low 14 second car so naturally, there are still plenty of cars around (stock) that can take me down
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That guy forgot to factor in the drag coefficient of a mullet.

That made me laugh very very hard. Would be a funny supercut commercial. "Cuz mullets slow you down"

Rob
    Last edited by dosage0; 08-02-2003 at 06:42 PM.

LMAO that's a great story
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.