Almost! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Almost! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by drizze99 Mitch, that is one I'd like to forget!! LOL!! It was fun and we had a ...

Originally posted by drizze99
    Mitch, that is one I'd like to forget!! LOL!! It was fun and we had a great time. I wish we would have went again, but from a roll. He's local, so there maybe a next time... err.... maybe not, because of all that stuff he has going in that car!! I am close to getting a full 3" turbo back for my baby soon, so hopefully I can squeeze out a few extra ponies!!
    Andre
    Don't forget it, let it be your 'drive' for more mods and redeem yourself. It looked like it had a lot to do with the launch. Just go out there and have some SAFE fun! I'm local too (Philly) so maybe I can see you around town.
    -Mitch
    Perrin uppipe
    Perrin Pulley
    Stealthback exhaust
    Magnaflow Muffler
    MBC
    TXS UTEC Stage 3 kit (just installed)
    Samco IC Hoses
    H&R Springs (just installed)
    Roof mount antenna (not installed yet)
    JUN (replica) Eyelids

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When the hell is someone gonna throw a more efficient, bigger turbo on one of those SRT4's and show all the skeptics out there what's up. 262 to the wheels on a stock turbo? Nice car.
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

The problem we have is that our stock turbo is reverse flow! And to boot, our turbo, exhaust manifold, wastegate, and BOV is all one unit!! Everything is bolted to the exhaust manifold. There are a few shops working on a new set-up for us, but nothing yet!! There is one SRT-4 with a specially made t3/t4e and 75 shot putting down 383/397 to the wheels!! He's gotta tune it though, cause that turbo has a lot left in it. Oh, yea, no piggy-back's yet either!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Oh, yea, no piggy-back's yet either!!
    Turbo XS is working on that though.

I always pass by this place called modern performance, and I see a bunch od SRT-4s parked outside. If you'd like I can maybe stop by there on monday and see if they do any in house product development for your car.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Here, I found their website. They don't produce there own products, but here's the site anyways

http://www.modernperformance.com
    Fahd

Originally posted by FrankW
    last time I saw the SRT4 the husband and wife looks like they are in their 40's.
    I saw one today pimpin' a leopard print baby seat in the back.

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    Umm, how is it a kill if the guy didn't want to race?
    Boy, it sure is hard to express sarcasm on teh interweb thingy.

Sorry for the two post thing.

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Turbo XS is working on that though.

I always pass by this place called modern performance, and I see a bunch od SRT-4s parked outside. If you'd like I can maybe stop by there on monday and see if they do any in house product development for your car.
    Yea, I know that TXS is working on a UTEC for the SRT-4 and there is another shop called Psi-Fi Motorsports developing one as well. Psi-Fi do a lot of Audi stuff.

Thanks for the offer of stopping at Modern Performance. They happen to be a supporting vendor on our SRT-4 forum. Is their place big? They specialize in neon performance.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Thanks for the offer of stopping at Modern Performance. They happen to be a supporting vendor on our SRT-4 forum. Is their place big? They specialize in neon performance.
    Yeah man no problem The place isn't that big really. It's in a tiny strip center.
    Fahd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12