dead drag racers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on dead drag racers within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got back from a tour of the morgue here in San Antonio with a dental forensics course. I saw ...

dead drag racers

Just got back from a tour of the morgue here in San Antonio with a dental forensics course. I saw a couple of fresh bodies from a drag race at about 3 AM this morning and let me tell you those dudes were dead as dead can be.

We've had six deaths here very recently with street racing, including a mother and kid from a hit and run. Just something for everybody to think about.

dub

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's unforetunate that "we" have to be reminded of the frailty of life when a mother and child have to lose theirs....
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Did you hear about that girl that hit a guy on her way home, then drove the remaining few blocks home with him on her windshield. She parked her car up in her garage, and then came out to check on him every few hours to see if he was dead. Finally she called her friends to help her dispose of the body. She admitted that several times the guy begged her to get help...

I honestly think things like this happen because our judicial system is all about punishing people for causing accidents. Tragic accidents, but accidents nonetheless, can result in significant jail time for the perpetrator. People know this, panic and flee, resulting in horrifying situations like the one above.

-Pace

that one with the girl and the dude in the garage is one of the sickest things I have ever heard about. To think that that guy was alive... He died from exsanguination secondary to broken legs. Broken legs! It could have taken him 36 hours to die!

I have trouble blaming anyone than the perp in this case, I think it takes someone pretty evil to pull something like this. What is the worst that would have happened if she had stopped and called 911? Perhaps she would have been sued- as it is now she's going to jail for murder.
    Last edited by dubyarex; 03-18-2002 at 02:00 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    dubyarex, it's good to see examples such as yourself with level heads. There's quite obviously something terribly wrong in the general morale amongst North Americans when it comes to humanity these days. I'm from the great north(Canada) so I didn't hear about this story(surprisingly), but it's people like this(girl who ran over man and left for dead on hood) that make me hateful and cynical sometimes. It's people like this that make me wonder why brutal force isn't undergone for such perps. How does someone leave a innocent bystander to bleed to death?

How does someone leave a innocent bystander to bleed to death?
    In this case, it would also be kidnapping and torture.

Well, I'm French living in California. Sad to say I'm not surprised... I really hope I'm not going to start thinking it's usual crap going on everyday. Then we have a real problem if everybody would think that way too someday.

It's sick. Real sick. I know you can do supid thing when you are in trouble because you're scared of what would happen next. Still, this is America and there is one thing I still don't get: why are there so many people that can't make the difference between fiction and reality???!?! Because that's all it's all about. Nothing else. Whatever happens from there are consequences. From the beginning some people don't know anything about values, morales, and bring up that freedom of speech bull**** right and left. Sorry for being so harsh. I was raised in France. Yeah, there is no 1st amendment there. We don't need it I believe. I don't say to remove any kind of freedom from anybody. Just saying it should be there for everybody to enjoy. Because what I got there growing up, My Wife got the same thing too and she was born and raised here. I know what some of you may think: why don't you go back home then? Well, I love America. I hope to be a US citizen someday. To defend this country if needed. To help making it a better place day after day if I can help. I'm worried. For my kids when I will have some. The future doesn't seem to be bright sometimes. But I'm optimistic and I think we will all grow up and wake up soon.
    Gangs, shootings at school, WWF in the backyards with kids mutilating each other because all of that was on TV and "it's cool", no thank you. It's ridiculous. It looks ridiculous, it stinks ridiculous. I can't understand what's cool in the first place about it. Now, why people just don't go down the streets and use their freedom of speech to condemn such activities, I have no idea. Fight it, it's not too late.
    By the way, I may be irritated too that my tax money is going towards a lot of bullsh*t and nothing doesn't seem to be improved in the areas I mentioned above.

I'm out.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.