srt4 v wrx
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on srt4 v wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; someones probably already posted this somewhere if so then sorry.. but you guys gotta check out this video with an ...

srt4 v wrx

someones probably already posted this somewhere if so then sorry.. but you guys gotta check out this video with an srt4 and wrx. Friggin dodge haha.. we need to make a video guys. I got this video from Oo darkstar oO. anyways here..

srt4 v wrx
    ~Mark

Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

vid wont work...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I've def. seen it before.

It's the one with the two brothers, and the younger one takes out his Bro's SRT4, and pics up a chick....and beats him back home...

I'm game for makin a SWEET movie
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

if it doesnt work your internet sucks.. lol just messin.. um try this link and download the movie..

http://import.h8rs.com/ken830/

and rlschmidt is right.. about that brother .. its that one.... yeah we should make a tite video and spread it lol..
    ~Mark

Mods

Originally posted by Murchie
    yeah we should make a tite video and spread it lol..
    no doubt bra
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

The rex looks bad in that vid. I like the date, pick her up, race, drop her off.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

I've seen it before. It's a great vid!
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

DC is making these vids for at least several of their new models. I started to watch the one for the new Crossfire, but it was chessier than that one. Gotta give credit where credit is due though, the SRT-4 is a quick car, especially for $20K, and in a straight line, it will run down a stock WRX... but anyone can go fast in a straight line

Oh yeah, a WRX can't even come close to an SRT-4 in a burnout contest

i thought the srt-4 would only beath the wrx after the 1/4 mile, cuz according to car-stats.com the neon does 0-60 in 5.6 and 1/4 mile in 14.2. but the neon hits 100 in 13.8 compared to the wrx's 15.5 . in that video it seemed like the neon pulled on the rex in second and then just took off. also, when the neon was stopped at the light right before the rex pulls up, his engine sounds like a wrx's boxer engine. what was up with that, i never knew the neon sounded like a rex? o well, at least they didnt bs the start. btw, how much boost is the srt-4 running stock?

Originally posted by B|2imstone
    i thought the srt-4 would only beath the wrx after the 1/4 mile, cuz according to car-stats.com the neon does 0-60 in 5.6 and 1/4 mile in 14.2. but the neon hits 100 in 13.8 compared to the wrx's 15.5 . in that video it seemed like the neon pulled on the rex in second and then just took off. also, when the neon was stopped at the light right before the rex pulls up, his engine sounds like a wrx's boxer engine. what was up with that, i never knew the neon sounded like a rex? o well, at least they didnt bs the start. btw, how much boost is the srt-4 running stock?
    Those videos are produced for Daimler-Chrysler as a marketing tool. Superman can't really fly, and ScoobyDoo can't really talk.

both of these car are not stock, stock,,...
    u could hear wrx with exaust, and nothing else...with stock 16" rims
    srt4 u could hear intake, bov..... and maybe see a light weight 18" rims.... not stock rims..

if stock 4 stock,, goes to srt4,,,
    then why does (car and driver) got 14.1 1/4mile for wrx,,,, srt4 14.2 1/4mile....
    and what if wrx runs straight pipe from cat... like srt4 with no muffler.. how many horse will u get... just my op....

plus sport compact magazine did a review on the wrx and the new gti awd...it says wrx with good launch is able to get 14.1
    same thing with str4 with a good launch.....
    ...its a driver race.. not car....

Originally posted by B|2imstone
    How are those number correct? If the srt hits 100 in 13.8, what does it trap in the 1/4? In 14.2 it should be like 105 or something.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

Originally posted by droogie
    How are those number correct? If the srt hits 100 in 13.8, what does it trap in the 1/4? In 14.2 it should be like 105 or something.
    About 102.
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black
    221 whp/ 241 wtrq *Stock*
    13.585 @ 102.88 *Stage 1*

"Nothing gives you such a sense of the infinite as stupidity"

That was actually a pretty sick video... WRX vs. SRT-4 is a good race from a stop.. but on the highway its sadly no contest... in reality, that Rex isnt stock at all, infact its owner is on one of the boards and he loaned the car to them for that video and it would pretty much stomp the Neon... anyways, i think im going to make my own video for the WRX.. I'll post it when i get something.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

i dont see why people always compare the wrx and the srt-4, their both great cars but performance wise the sti is more comparable to the srt-4. think about it, the srt-4 is a turbocharged intercooled dohc 2.4 liter motor. what is more comparable a dohc 2.0 liter turbo motor and a dohc 2.4 liter turbo motor or a dohc 2.5 liter turbo motor (sti) and a dohc 2.4 liter turbo motor. obviously the srt-4 has the displacement advantage over the base wrx. then again im not sure on the differences in the sizes of the turbos between the wrx and srt-4. of course there is a big price diff. between the srt-4 and the sti but performance wise their more comparable. then again maybe im missing something and my entire post makes no sense, but hey its just my .02. either way great vid. and great cars.

-Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.