Modded Prelude vs. WRX vs. 93 Integra GS-R
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Modded Prelude vs. WRX vs. 93 Integra GS-R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was cruising around 70mph when I noticed two HID lights coming up fast in the side mirror on route ...

Modded Prelude vs. WRX vs. 93 Integra GS-R

I was cruising around 70mph when I noticed two HID lights coming up fast in the side mirror on route 84E. One was 98-99 Prelude and the other one was 92-93 Integra (possibly GS-R version. YES they made GS-R version with VTEC engine for MOY 1992 or 93). Both seemed nicely modded.... As they got near my car, Prelude decided to take the left lane and the Integra on the farthest right lane so basically we were blocking thee way lanes. Obviously they wanted to see how fast WRX was from the roll. Unfortunately, I had thee other people in my car easily weighing 500lbs total so I had weight disadvantage (also tank 4/5 full).

I was kind of reluctant to race since I had three people in my car, but my buddy was so hyped about the race. So, I put the gear in 3rd and hit the gas. They both followed and Prelude hang there with me side by side until I shifted into 4th gear. He then fell back slowly until I put about 2 car lengths.

They then gave me thumbs up and they both took the next exit together. Apparently they were friends racing each other prior to our race.

All in all, Prelude had pretty good top-end power although I pulled hard on him in 4th gear. Wish I was all alone in my car...

Last edited by WRXreX; 07-22-2003 at 10:10 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good race. It's always nice to have a fun, friendly encounter on the highway
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.