Traded 04 for Evo? - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Traded 04 for Evo? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know. I almost cried when I sold her to a friend. that car saved my a$$ a number of ...

I know. I almost cried when I sold her to a friend.

that car saved my a$$ a number of times in all sorts of situations.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They are a bit underpowered, but once you cross 4000 rpms, its not too bad. The power really kicks in at that level. They are very fun cars to drive actually, cause of their low center of gravity and excellent handling.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    A Lincoln Town Car cost about twice what a WRX does, so it must handle way better then, right?
    First off at least i was talking about the WRX and EVO which are rally cars. The town car is 20,000 dollars more then the wrx because it doesnt have squecky windows, has a auto remote trunk opener, digtal gauges, moon AND SUN roof and leather. Get my point?

PS. the town car can take corners pretty well
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Originally posted by Jack
    First off at least i was talking about the WRX and EVO which are rally cars. The town car is 20,000 dollars more then the wrx because it doesnt have squecky windows, has a auto remote trunk opener, digtal gauges, moon AND SUN roof and leather. Get my point?

PS. the town car can take corners pretty well
    I don't care what its amenities are. It cost twice as much, therefore it must handle better and be faster.

PS. Have you ever driven a town car?

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Damn..you are right 2001s4 it is faster. You have proved my point. TheEVO is faster cause it cost more. Thanks!

Ps i have driven a town car. i believe the new ones run 0-60 in 4.9. Correct me if i am wrong.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Damn..you are right 2001s4 it is faster. You have proved my point. TheEVO is faster cause it cost more. Thanks!

Ps i have driven a town car. i believe the new ones run 0-60 in 4.9. Correct me if i am wrong.
    '

yup, it's more expensive therefore it is definitely faster. I think you see my point. Price just doesn't matter. Manufacturers put their money into different things hoping to attract different people. Just cause one car in the same class costs more than another, doesn't mean it is better, worse, faster, slower, better handling, worse handling. It just means they put their money into different things. And the Town Car is a land barge. You seriously have to have some upper body strength to take a turn fast, cause the car will certianly be fighting you.

I am ending this thread cause it is pointless. All i said was that people think that the WRX is the Subaru's EVO, the sti is ::hints the 10,000 price difference::

I am done....my wrx is gone for a week at the body shop cause some dumb girl didnt put her e-brake on in her wrangler and the jeep rolled down the parking lot and smashed in side door...
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

I am ending this thread cause it is pointless. All i said was that people think that the WRX is the Subaru's EVO, the sti is ::hints the 10,000 price difference::

I am done....my wrx is gone for a week at the body shop cause some dumb girl didnt put her e-brake on in her wrangler and the jeep rolled down the parking lot and smashed in side door...

Cool, I didn't know that regular members could end threads. Have to try that sometime. All I am doing is saying that price is a non-issue. Only time it matters is in deciding what you can afford. Otherwise, you go for what you like. Sucks about the Jeep thing. Many people park their cars without the e-brake, doesn't make them dumb necessarily, just not careful. Anyway, hope you get your car back soon.

Dude you are a total a$$-hole.

"ending the thread" meaning i dont wat to be a post *****

"About the jeep thing" you ca ask me wat happen instead of *****ing me. By the way she is dumb, i didnt say se PARKED her car, she left her car running in the middle of the parkng lot, left the car o go inside to SHOP an the ar rolled and hit my car.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

Dude you are a total a$$-hole.

"ending the thread" meaning i dont wat to be a post *****

"About the jeep thing" you ca ask me wat happen instead of *****ing me. By the way she is dumb, i didnt say se PARKED her car, she left her car running in the middle of the parkng lot, left the car o go inside to SHOP an the ar rolled and hit my car.
    Wow, I can only hope that is you in your avatar. I guess I can now retract my statement about your car. Hopefully it was totaled. Normally I wouldn't say that, but you obviously don't give a rats a$$ that I showed concern and said I hope you get it back soon. So since you don't care, neither do I. Furthermore, I will get a total list of which smilies to use and when to use them and make sure I post them anytime I post in a thread you are in so you can tell when I am kidding with you. Read between the lines son, between the lines. Oh, almost forgot,

Ok, i am sorry, i guess i mistook your friendly remarks to be very cocky
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

sti>evo
    Last edited by Streetrcrm5; 08-04-2003 at 12:06 PM.
    Either you got a wicked jump shot or you're slinging crack rock, so I went the white-boy way of selling crack rock. I decided to become a stock broker.

Addicted to boost...

Ok, i am sorry, i guess i mistook your friendly remarks to be very cocky
    No, I seriously wish I could end a thread. I could always get in the last word

this thread is closed. too many reasons to list.

dR

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.