no one has steped

This is a discussion on no one has steped within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I live in binghamton ny and no one..and i mean no one has tried to race me at all. i ...

no one has steped

I live in binghamton ny and no one..and i mean no one has tried to race me at all. i get alot of head turns but no one trying to test the waters. maybe it is because they know what the rex is all about or the simple fact that i live in binghamton.
    wrxfx Intake
    K&N Filter
    OZ 17" Superleggera
    Dunlop 215/45 W-10
    Brullen Cat-Back

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If it makes you feel any better I'd give you a run. Hell I've run a 850whp Supra before just to see what it had. Why back down its only a race. If you lose big deal nothing lost. People say they race for money and respect. Well hate to say it but if your betting on street racing your an idiot and there's no respect lost if somebody else just has a faster car. Now if you do a fly by, try to fight the guy afterwards or jump the start then you'd be the one losing respect.

You say youve run a 850whp supra in your wrx? What was that like?
    "They came they saw they lost"

02 Plat WRX:
    AutoMeter Boost Guage
    HKS SSQ bov
    Joe P MBC
    Blitz SUS Intake
    TurboXS Unichip on the way....

Not a WRX but a GTI-R. It went like most races. The AWD launch was great and left him sitting there spinning and wiggling its ass at the line. Just after the 1/8th mi mark he blasts by me. If he had been running street legal slicks or heaven forbid real slicks he would have destroyed me. I tried to get him to take me for a shot down a tollroad to see what it had up top but he wouldn't go for it. Got to watch a couple of his next runs. Enough power to break it loose on the 3 to 4 shift.

I "raced" a ZR1 Vette the year they came out. I was in a stock 2.0L Beretta (auto) and just wanted to see what the new Vette could do. He was through the intersection and going up the road before my back tires cleared the big white stripe. I laughed out loud, it was so funny.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion