srt-4 1/8 mile times

This is a discussion on srt-4 1/8 mile times within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have only seen one SRT-4 out here and from what I hear he is really not stock. When I ...

Question srt-4 1/8 mile times

I have only seen one SRT-4 out here and from what I hear he is really not stock. When I passed by him today in a parking lot he had his time still painted on his window it read 9.3. is this about right for a lightly moded or well moded srt-4? There are some cars here that are faster than me that are telling me to watch out for him on our 1/8 mile track . So what is the deal with this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

9.3 in the 1/8 mile seems pretty realistic for a stockish SRT-4. With traction issues the 1/8 miles isn't the best race for an SRT-4. The 1/8 mile is perfect for a WRX.
    I've seen bone stock WRX's run low to mid 9s in the 1/8 mile. Lightly modded (exhaust & boost controller) WRX's can easily run down in the 8s.
    I ran 8.40 in the 1/8 mile with Turboxs stage 2 setup. That was my very best. That was faster than a ZO6 that was at the track that night. Pretty good for a lightly modded WRX.

What do you run in your WRX?
    Do you have any mods ?
    Last edited by SGOSWRX; 07-20-2003 at 01:45 PM.

Nothing much just a MBC at 16psi intake and custom axleback Waiting for accessecu though

Most of my stock 1/8th mile times were 9.0-9.2 @ just under 80 mph.

With Stage 1 My previous fastest 1/4 time measured 8.940@80.47 at the 1/8th. My new fastest 1/4 is 13.585 @ 102, but I don't have to slip to see what I measured at the 1/8th.
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black
    221 whp/ 241 wtrq *Stock*
    13.585 @ 102.88 *Stage 1*

"Nothing gives you such a sense of the infinite as stupidity"