wanna hear sumthin funny
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on wanna hear sumthin funny within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this gurl i work with, always braggin how her bf has a jdm civic hatch, yadda yadda yadda......and its the ...

wanna hear sumthin funny

this gurl i work with, always braggin how her bf has a jdm civic hatch, yadda yadda yadda......and its the truth, i kno for a fact shes not lyin, she comes to my the other day and goes my bf killed a 04 wrx, im like yea who was ****in drivin, ya kno just playin around, i was like id shyt on his car.....well tonite after work, him and his whole car crew come by, all talkin shyt, y dont u race, y dont u race, im like my car is ****in stock, gimme till next month then we'll race (haha, lots of goodies commin soon). so i get in my car to go home, and they're al ltalkin shyt as im drivin thro the lot, and the kid gets in his civic hatch and follows me, and gets on my ass at a lite, and hes riddin my ass, and i hit the gas..............GOODBYE, the kid tried so ****in hard to keep up with me, i heard the tires squeelin as he was changin gears, on a straight away, i must of been about 7 car lengths ahead of him be4 i turned up the hill towards my house, we raced for a good mile, mile and a half on a straight away..............maybe his fat ass should lose some weight and then his car would have a chance...................NAAAAH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: wanna hear sumthin funny

Originally posted by TgoWRX04
    maybe his fat ass should lose some weight and then his car would have a chance...................NAAAAH
    haha best line of the story. Nice kill...

you don't gotta worry about too many of them civics, just race em!

...NAAAAAAAAAAAH
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Where do you people live? I think all the fast hondas moved away from you, to where i am. Im serious. Just in my circle of friends I can think of 3 low13/high12 honda, and one integra thats lining up to be mid 11s. Just a few weeks ago my friends stg4 wrx got wasted by a totally stock looking CRX.
    I created my avatar.

ct

Originally posted by CKxx
    Where do you people live? I think all the fast hondas moved away from you, to where i am. Im serious. Just in my circle of friends I can think of 3 low13/high12 honda, and one integra thats lining up to be mid 11s. Just a few weeks ago my friends stg4 wrx got wasted by a totally stock looking CRX.
    d00d, my experience is based on the fact that I NEVER see ANY MODIFIED CAR on the road! I'm not kidding you either, come here and visit me for a week, you'd be surprised at how many sweet/modded cars you see... probably none to barely any!!!

I raced a older RX-7 (the wierd body style) on the highway today, and kicked his ass.. but that doesn't count
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

wow....yoo no dat waz reely hard ta reed !!!!!
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

Originally posted by racerWRX
    wow....yoo no dat waz reely hard ta reed !!!!!
    LOL I was having a hard time myself

TgoWRX04 -- what mods will you be getting soon?
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

turbo xs ecu, uppipe, downpipe, exhaust

Originally posted by CKxx
    It's hard to waste a stg4 wrx...any idea what was in the stock looking CRX???

Originally posted by TgoWRX04
    turbo xs ecu, uppipe, downpipe, exhaust
    What kinda numbers/times do you expect with this setup?
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

i really have no idea, i just started readin up on it, what should i expect?

hey TgoWRX04,

don't forget to talk sh!t to your female coworker next time you see her as well as to her boyfriend.

Tell him his civic couldn't go fast even if it fell off a cliff. lol.

You got me. Check my sig.
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

There is a lot of riced out hondas around here. There is this chinese resturant that I pass by on my way home from work and there is usually 4-5 with hugh wings, neon kits, custom paint, all that crap. I would love go against one of those eye sores, but I think they just sit there and try to look good.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

Hondas are fun. The scary ones are the ones that look stock, all the money is in the engine.
    But, the question is, if one were to lose 25 lbs would it really make for faster times? I had this really fat chick in my WRX, I mean she was 300 lbs plus and the WRX was like, whoa, I don't have enough boost for that. That is the only time a Honda has beaten me, and it wasnt all that fast. Good kill.
    Not all who wander are lost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.