WRX vs. T-BIRD? or FireBIRD?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. T-BIRD? or FireBIRD? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, I was going home from my friend's house from a long night of partying. Actually, the sun was rising ...

WRX vs. T-BIRD? or FireBIRD?

Ok, I was going home from my friend's house from a long night of partying. Actually, the sun was rising so it was really late! Anyway, I see 3 birds parked in the middle of the street. I'm rolling towards a stop sign at about 30 mph. Two of the birds fly out of the way, but the other one just didn't move. I figured as I got closer to it, it'd move. But no!. I quickly stop my car and get out to investigate. The lifeless bird was stuck in my front air dam, squished up against my radiator. Saddened from the sight, I drove back to my friend's so he could get it out for me. He just couldn't stop laughing. I still can't believe it didn't fly out of the way. Oh well, I probably just helped the bird gene pool by getting rid of a stupid one.
    '04 WRB WRX Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

LMAO. I had something similar happen to me not too long ago when I was driving down some back roads and a bird just sat there in the road and didnt move. I figured he would fly or run out of the way and I even moved over a bit to dodge him if he didnt. I look in the rearview after I passed where he was and all I saw were feathers. I didnt hear anything and I checked the car to make sure he wasnt stuck somewhere but he wasnt. I guess some birds are just dumb.

sht
    one week ago same damn thing haappen to me i hate birds
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    hahaha!! the other day I was out driving and this lady in front of me in a honda cr-v just SLAMS on her brakes for what seemed like no reason...she sits there, and I see her looking around and in her mirrors...then I see it...this big pigeon just walking around under the car! It walked around for a little bit...then finally came out under the side skirt and then flew away!! Stupid bird! I was lmfao.
    2003 SRT-4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.