nothing to brag about, civic hatchback tried me
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on nothing to brag about, civic hatchback tried me within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i pull out of my street and onto donald ross rd, about a mile long stretch, 2 lanes, speed ...

nothing to brag about, civic hatchback tried me

so i pull out of my street and onto donald ross rd, about a mile long stretch, 2 lanes, speed limt is 45 so im cruisin along at 50ish, maybe less and the black civic(altezzas and all the ricey goodness) is gaining on me.. and at first i think nothing of it, then i look back a few seconds later and he's weaving back and fourth no more than 4 feet from me im like wth.. so we finally come to the intersection,down the road on the left is a draw bridge, and when its up, the right turn stays green, so i slow to 15 and i stay in 2nd gear, i didnt wanna run this kid, i just wanted to go to the beach, so i merge into the left lane so he could pass, and he hangs back for a sec, by now he's like 3 car lenghts behind and im now in 3rd gear, about 2.5k/rpm . so i hear him gun it, and so im like wth, he pases me by about 2 cr lengths and i drop into 2nd, hit the gas and within 3 seconds i fly by him like he's standing still (well almost, lol) and i just looked at him with a smile and im like no way bro..i guess he was suprised i dunno. at this point i decided the race was over, and i get in the left lane before the next intersection to turn and he gets right back up on my ass, doin his stupid little weaving back and fourth.. then gets over, speeds up next to me and actually spits on my car... and hey im like 5'10 150, this guys is a decent size bigger than me so what am i gonna do.. well atleast he's the one that tried me and got beat.. when i used to read all your kill stories with *******s that would talk smack and do dumn **** i was like no way anyone could be like that.. but hah now i know, now i see why the honda guys have a bad name with so many

the other day i stopped next to this black GTI, black wheels, lowered, really dark tint, it looked sick.. and the kid rolls down his windows, and he's like 'man i love that color, you car looks sweet, that car isnt the STI is it?' and im like 'no.. then i told him i liked his ccar too and that i wanted a GTI once.... suddenly the light turns green and he both stop talking and go for it, he stayed with me untill midway through my 3rd gear.. as we slowed down, he's like SWEET car bro, and im like, are you stock? he says no.. 'i have a few things done, see ya around bro'..cool kid, cool car

see why cant they all be like that???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Spitting on a man's car..how disrespectful. That would have made me insane. But then again, in this day and age, a little fist fight will get you killed..so good work!
    04 SVT Lightning

I have a similar thing going with a GTI guy in town we see each other and acknowledge the cool car, we haven't had the coincedence of ending up lined up next to each other at a light.

You have to understand his frustration of driving a slow hatchback civic

I had someone try to spit on my car once...but at the speeds we were traveling, he got the huge wad right back in his face.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

LOL i remember reading that story, renichms

Originally posted by Chunks
    LOL i remember reading that story, renichms
    It was simply beautiful. God alone knows what happened to that happy fella...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by SjpWrx
    You have to understand his frustration of driving a slow hatchback civic

Your lucky it WAS a slow one. If he had a type R motor in it, he would have been very quick. Here in AZ a hatchback with a JDM type R motor will run high 12's stock with just slicks on the front if the person can drive half way decent. But that guy deserved an A** woopin with that crap he pulled. He was just upset that he didn't have a fast hatch. He thought just buying the car and throwing some stickers on, he would be fast like the rest of them, because the movies said so...
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

i wouldve whupped that dude's a$$ at the next nearest stop light... and then called him a ******* for driving a slow-a$$ civic.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.