I got beat by an SUV
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I got beat by an SUV within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; But damn those Porsche Cayennes look good. Even from the back We were just playing... nothing serious. The guy was ...

I got beat by an SUV

But damn those Porsche Cayennes look good. Even from the back

We were just playing... nothing serious. The guy was cool, I gave him a thumbs up, he returned it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    oh for shame!

What do those things run anyway?
    2003 SRT-4

I think 13.7 or 13.9
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Soon to come
    Utec, FMIC, Fuel Injectors

Originally posted by SubaruMatt
    I think 13.7 or 13.9
    Not the turbo, pushes around 400hp I think. I would not be happy to see an SUV's taillights even if its a Porsche. BTW, Porsche sold out on this one IMO
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

Originally posted by JRod
    Not the turbo, pushes around 400hp I think. I would not be happy to see an SUV's taillights even if its a Porsche. BTW, Porsche sold out on this one IMO
    Try 450 hp

Porsche made one of the most capable SUVs EVER, for both on-road and off-road excursions. Check out the features built into the drivetrain and suspension before you pass judgment.

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

It's an ugly thing. Is it virtually the same body as the VW Touraweg, or am I tripping?

They are based on the same platform, and I agree with Bob, do not pass judgement. I hate the fact that Porsche made an SUV just as much as any other car enthusiast, but I also understand that it is one of the most amazing SUVs ever built, will smoke you off the line and just keep on smoking you, and could travel on some of the harshest terrain you could think of. The Toureg is not your average VW either, the thing is REALLY nice!!! For the price it better be.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

When people keep buying gass guzzling SUV's, it's only natural for car companies to take advantage of that.

Who in their right mind is going to take a $90,000 car off-road?

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    When people keep buying gass guzzling SUV's, it's only natural for car companies to take advantage of that.
    And they're all too happy to take advantage of guys desparately in need of ***** enlargement but too afraid to get surgery.

Oops. Didn't know you couldn't write P--nis

eluminx Who in their right mind is going to take a $90,000 car off-road?
    Hummer H1's
    Stage 4 (vf34) + tmic + mbc

Originally posted by eluminx
    Someone that probably has a few Porsches.
    Helix Downpipe, JIC Cat-back, Samco intercooler hoses, turboxs bov. much more to come...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Someone who has to get to his/her 5 million dollar beach house in N.C which is only acheived through the rugged sand hills. OR a rich a$$ dude buying (mostly leasing) his wife a new suv
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Originally posted by eluminx
    I know of (don`t know him personally) a guy with a hummer, that actually hired people to come dig up his land so he had somewhere to run his hummer. Supposidly he set down a breifcase full of cash for them. (Before you say its BS, this guy owns a HUGE company. The building he owns, was purposly built to look like its tilted... Just to prove he has money to waste )

Edit: Just something else I thought of... Did you ever read that article from the gumball, about the guy with the Koenigsegg (sp) that blew a gasket, so he made some calls and the only one he could find was on another Koenigsegg... So he bought the car, took the gasket off, and left the car... Thats a $400,000+ Gasket!

...Must be nice

Jack-Under the persons post it says "edit" "quote", press the quote button
    Last edited by SpeedKills; 07-17-2003 at 09:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.