Two domestics goes down hard.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Two domestics goes down hard. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 2002+ Mustang GT(manual) with exhaust: We'll, we didn't line up at the stop light but we did a rolling start ...

Talking Two domestics goes down hard.

2002+ Mustang GT(manual) with exhaust:

We'll, we didn't line up at the stop light but we did a rolling start raced. Anyways, so we are waiting at the stop light, two cars are blocking us from the front and the rest after stop light was all clear of cars. So the light turns and one of the car infront of me switched lane, so I had a good pretty stretch after that. So I took off pretty docile and held the 2nd gear while the other cars swithched right. While I was on 2nd gear waiting for him, he nailed his car and made pretty good bark sound from his tires. So I mashed the throttle 2nd then 3rd and I was pulling mad hard on him.. He also chirpped the 3rd gear and I know he is pushing his car to it's limits. I was putting mad car lengths on him so I finally decided to shut it down.

After the raced, we caught another light and he gave me a thumbs up and he said "Nice car.. that thing is fast"!! He then asked me how many colors are available for the STi and does all STi comes in gold rims? I was like 4 colors and they are also availaible in silver rims.. I asked him if he want to race from a dig and he said "300hp+AWD= I will get killed, totaly lol".. Mind you I had my cousin with me and he is only by himself.. All in all cool guy and I compliment him for a nice sounding car and shiny ass mustang..

Second raced:
    To make it short..

LOL.. We'll it's a Camaro(2000+) 6cyl version, driven by two caucassian semi nice looking chick. They tried to messed with the 4door and they got their fine ass handed to them. I also got a thumbs up and a wierd scream from both girls hmmmmmmm.. You guys should see their faces confused as hell thinking.. *Why a freakin big ass hood scoop four door beat me senseless today.. Hahahahah.. It was funny as hell..
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good kills! I want an STi
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by RaccoonRacing
    good kills! I want an STi
    We all do....
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.