idiot celica drivers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on idiot celica drivers within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dumba$$'s i dont know if you guys say this yet. but i just saw and thought u should see this....

idiot celica drivers

dumba$$'s

i dont know if you guys say this yet. but i just saw and thought u should see this.
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did you catch him being owned by that van for a while?

Watched F&F one too many times I think. Idiots.
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

ya..that was great. id feel stupid if a van could keep me at bay...will i guess that van could cause im slower than the celica

what was the purpose of that video? was he trying to incriminate himself?

and that dude in the green van aint helping......if ya got a maniac like that, just move aside and let him crash, i mean pass

one last thing.....there's a forum specifically for 7th gen civic, damn, what next, a forum for sedona red rex wagon w/sti grill?
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Originally posted by capt'n'caveman
    one last thing.....there's a forum specifically for 7th gen civic, damn, what next, a forum for sedona red rex wagon w/sti grill?
    hey now. just because a lot of ppl with civics are ricers doesnt mean we can have a web site. theres a lot of good info on there and a lot of stupid crap. but theres a lot of turbo kits coming out and seem to be putting down good numbers.

That has to be one of the most dangerous, most idiotic stunts I've seen in quite some time. If I was involved in making it, I would have nothing to do with hosting THAT clip of evidence...yikes.

On the topic of Celicas...one tried to race me a few days ago. Ranger next to him though he was being raced, so Ranger owned the Celica, then when I had to shift short to keep off the Celica, I went around and owned him too...sucks to be him.

RN

I wouldn't worry about that guy too much. He will 1) wrap his beloved Celica around a tree trying to go 105 around a corner, 2) kill a family of five when he T-bones them trying to run a red and go to prison forever, or 3) will get his head blown off by some road-raging psychopath after this guy thoroughly pisses him off.

And did you hear him at the end? "At the finish line, he wins it all!!" or some **** like that. I would LOVE to know this guy. I'd make it a daily point to slash his tires.

that kid doesn't even know how to drive.

what a loser.

dR

Ok to the owner of this thread. You are an idiot. Why do you insist on putting something that has already been played out on other boards?? Do you feel more like a man now. Has your manness increased in size or girth?? No one cares at this point. It has already been deemed that the owner of the video didn't make some of the best decisions. He got flamed for it. Now lets forget it, OK?? Like you haven't driven really stupid at least once in your life. You need to step off the soapbox and realize you have done some stupid things in your life too.

Rant off.
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Raptor - Pull the stick out your ass. I for one had not seen the video. Don't like the thread, don't read it.

Originally posted by F22-Raptor
    Ok to the owner of this thread. You are an idiot. Why do you insist on putting something that has already been played out on other boards?? Do you feel more like a man now. Has your manness increased in size or girth?? No one cares at this point. It has already been deemed that the owner of the video didn't make some of the best decisions. He got flamed for it. Now lets forget it, OK?? Like you haven't driven really stupid at least once in your life. You need to step off the soapbox and realize you have done some stupid things in your life too.

Rant off.
    I just figured people would like to see how stupid some people are. Your a bigger idiot for trying to defend him. I might have weaved in and out a few times but i got a ticket for it and never did it since then. But the fact that he think it is a video game is really disturbing. so you can act like a dumba$$ or you can just not post in this thread and go on with you life.

i dont know if this was even a repost or not. i havent hear about this till today on any of the boards im normally one.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/killerjello/index.html

haha they are trying to turn him in.

oh i do love how he floored his celica, went to try and pass the green van by going around another car. the green van meets up with him when he tries to get back in the lane, pretty weak car i'd say.

I hadn't seen that clip either.. admittedly I do drive kinda like that sometimes... but that passing on the shoulder and at the exits stuff was just freakin crazy... If I ever see this guy on the road I will be the first to get the hell out of his way...
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by F22-Raptor

Rant off.
    Who pissed in your Cheerios? Sheesh!

-Jim

Originally posted by ViciousVolpe
    I just figured people would like to see how stupid some people are. Your a bigger idiot for trying to defend him. I might have weaved in and out a few times but i got a ticket for it and never did it since then. But the fact that he think it is a video game is really disturbing. so you can act like a dumba$$ or you can just not post in this thread and go on with you life.

i dont know if this was even a repost or not. i havent hear about this till today on any of the boards im normally one.
    I'm a bigger idiot for defending him.....Right. I said he was deemed an idiot. Then I said let it go. And I will post where I want since this is a free country. And lastly, as far as the car being slow, funny since this "slow" car will hand you your butt stock for stock up top. Say what you want, I own both cars so I am not biased towards either. I love them both and both have their uses. Try to be a little more open minded than I club or Club SI please.
    Last edited by F22-Raptor; 07-15-2003 at 11:46 AM.
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast