STI vs Audi S4 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on STI vs Audi S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ouch! That's alot of dough! But look at what you have now. A great sleeper....

Ouch! That's alot of dough! But look at what you have now. A great sleeper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

k04:

what are your 0-60 times? Because it looks like the STi is crawling, I would like to know just how much you would smoke a WRX. Not saying you could not do it, on the contrary, I would just like to know to get an understanding for how fast your car is. The video does not give me the understanding.

mmm

its hard to say - i used a gtech and a video camera with some older ecu i was running and the gtech said 3.9 and the camera counting frames looked more like 4.1 - the new ecu is making about maybe 60+ more whp - on race gas its probably over 100 more whp as i tuned two ecu's one for pump gas and one for 100+octane. However on the s4 I'm pretty confident that 1st and 2nd gear can't get much faster and because you can hit 60 in 2nd gear i'd speculate its probably ultra low 4s on a good launch or maybe a 3.8 if your a smoken driver...i don't think thats unreasonable - 450 crank hp on pump gas...should be in that range...course I could be talking about my ass on this one but I'd say

3.8-4.1

on the dyno the car made 20 more whp then a stock 996 on the same dyno - it made 80 whp more then the 996 with the race program - stock 996s run high 3's low 4s...so thats all i can provide

Just to clarify what Andy (k04madness) means is a 996 TT (which trap 110-114 mph stock.. also, to give you an idea, k04madness' car ran door to door and pulled in some instances with another S4 in san antonio that runs 12.20's @ 116 mph. Those who live in SA know exactly which pearl white S4 i'm talking about that frequents RCR/SAR.

wahoo. I'm not the only S4 guy around these here parts anymore

Heh....

I cant get my sig to show up!!!

I'll just write it!!

K04 S4.
    K04 S4

haha nvm... this forum must be ****ed up for me.. now it shows up? WTF!!!!
    K04 S4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234