Subaru Drive mag, B11S Concept

This is a discussion on Subaru Drive mag, B11S Concept within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New issue of "Drive" came in...they had a concept car called the B11S. It's styling is different (like the WRX ...

Subaru Drive mag, B11S Concept

New issue of "Drive" came in...they had a concept car called the B11S. It's styling is different (like the WRX was at first) but they are talking about flat six with twin turbos. Mated to AWD, there would be nothing out there to go toe to toe. Imagine a flat six twin turbo WRX!!! ANybody have more info on the B11S? I would take out second mortgage to get one.
    Not all who wander are lost

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

All I've seen are pictures, but honestly it is looking very sexy. I hope this thing makes production. Gotta get my grubby hands on one

holy crap!! my issue came today and that car looks very nice. i want to here some predicted hp and tq specs though. 12 sec 1/4 stock should be a piece of cake!!
    2002 Silver WRX with:

TurboXS MBC @ 15.5, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Shift Bushings, Godspeed Uppipe, Custom 3" Turboback Exhaust with 4" Bellmouth and Flowmaster Muffler, Eibach Springs, Diablo C9 18" Rims, Wings West body Kit and Wing

Pics?

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by PKer
    Pics?
    Have a look on NASIOC, there was a thread I believe. It's really a let-down, very uncreative and un-imaginitive.

For revealing pics don't bother going to Subaru, I'm sorry to say, go to *any* Zagato 2 or 3 door designed in the past 15 years...

Nice car but I'm very frustrated they couldn't come up with something original. Alfa was commissioning Zagato to do this stuff in 1990...

Mechanicals sound promising though!!!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

As I was gassing up the WRX, a fellow asked me how I liked it. He was a Subie Salesperson. I asked about the B11S. He said that it was definatly coming. It will be in the 390 hp range as well as the low $40 k mark (I like the 390 hp but cant swing the $40 k). It will be fast, but also very luxurious. He also said there was a Legacy called a B4 that is going to be in the same fashion (didnt say exact...but along the same lines with HP).
    I asked what he thought of the turbo'd Forester and he said that it was not as fast as the WRX. The Baja with the turbo will not be as fast either. Good info at the pump.
    Not all who wander are lost

02 WRB WRX
    --whole lotta mods

Good post whap! I've seen the pictures but not read such an in depth article.
    I think it is ugly but it's just a concept, if and when it goes into production it will look different.
    Now if we could only get that powerplant for the upcoming Legacy B4 that would be sweet, too bad that's not anytime soon.