drizze99's 262WHP SRT-4 didn't fair very well against my WRX... (THE VIDEO IS HERE!) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on drizze99's 262WHP SRT-4 didn't fair very well against my WRX... (THE VIDEO IS HERE!) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It sounds like the cars were even other than the launch. So, doesn't that mean the SRT is pretty quick ...

It sounds like the cars were even other than the launch. So, doesn't that mean the SRT is pretty quick for such comparitively few mods?
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have 275whp. I'd love to race a 262whp neon. I think it would be a good race. Where are all the srt-4's? Cause there sure aren't any here.
    2005 WRB STI - TBE, CAI, Protune
    1.74 60 foot -8.30 1/8@83.66mph

2002 WRX (Gone)
    1.80 60 foot - 8.15 1/8 mile - 12.61@112.19

Originally posted by joe_white
    I have 275whp. I'd love to race a 262whp neon. I think it would be a good race. Where are all the srt-4's? Cause there sure aren't any here.
    Where do you live? I can try to find you an SRT-4 to race.

I'm going to try and rip the video from my camera tonight. I wanted to do it last night, but the sun did a pretty good job of beating me up yesterday and I just zonked!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

I'm in Waco Texas.
    2005 WRB STI - TBE, CAI, Protune
    1.74 60 foot -8.30 1/8@83.66mph

2002 WRX (Gone)
    1.80 60 foot - 8.15 1/8 mile - 12.61@112.19

Good kill Jim! You beat him on the straits and I know my car is quicker on the twisties. Maybe we can get him to come up to NJ and show him what handling is all about

I don't know where you live, but in NJ there's no "twisties".
    Mustang, 2002, Silver, GT, 5 SP
    View My Members Page

tan
    Originally posted by ForPointSex

Yeah there is....you gotta go to North Jersey to find them

I had a great time. Thanks again for the ride, Andre. I was really impressed with it. Great race, too. I knew what happened as soon as you guys got back...Jim with the big smile and thumbs up...Andre just shaking his head. All in good fun

Definately need to get together again.

Joe -

I dont think youre going to get much competition from a 262 whp car if youre putting down 280. I doubt Jim's putting down more than 250 at the wheels. Probably not even that much. Youd probably be a good challange for a modded SRT-4 on the highway, but from a stop I doubt it would be much contest.

Tan -

Where are these twisties in north jersey??? Unless youre thinking of out west in Warren county - I cant seem to find them, and Ive been looking for about 5 years....

Joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Originally posted by ForPointSex
    Wow then I guess the roads that I drive in the hills all the time when I go biking are just a figment of my imagination, I apologize.

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Chris knows where they are too?!?!?! If theyre in youre area Chris, then I think were talking about central jersey...

Joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

I Support ClubWRX
    Geez Joe, I thought everyone knew where the twisties were in NJ!! How could you not!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Originally posted by NJSubieTech
    Chris knows where they are too?!?!?! If theyre in youre area Chris, then I think were talking about central jersey...

Joe
    Correction. Thats SOUTH Central NJ yo. Don't want anyone to think that we are weak here, yo.

chris
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

all the cool people are named andre

huh drizze haha

who would have thunk it.

dre

I don't know. I live in Central Jersey and I can show you a few twisties if you want. I won't race anyone there because I don't do that sh** in the streets but if you want, I'll gladly accept friendly challenges from rex or sert owners for an on-track challenge. Especially once the Englishtown track opens, which will, don't worry..

Peace,

Justin
    Don't worry, it's just a Neon

That road course is highly suspect as far as safety and runoff.

chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.