My dream became a reality "Unbelievable".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on My dream became a reality "Unbelievable". within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; oh man, I'm still tripping about this. I went to my friend's birthday party last night. There were lots of ...

My dream became a reality "Unbelievable".

oh man, I'm still tripping about this. I went to my friend's birthday party last night. There were lots of nice cars in her drive way. As Iím standing outside I see a silver 03 Carrara 4S pull up (I really want to buy the 4S as my next car, just a little out of my price rage for now). I talked to the guy for 30min, he seemed like a very cool guy. He went inside, and came back out while we're still looking at his car. He goes to his car opens the door and grabs a 24 pack of beer. Next, he comes up to me and says: "hey, do you want a beer?" Iím like NO I don't drink. Then, he says: "do you smoke?", I said no, I don't smoke either. All of the sudden he is like: let me see your car keys, so I gave him my car keys, then he hands me the keys to his 4S. He said take it for a drive, but don't crash it. He then, turns around and walks back inside the house. My friends and I were stunned with what had just happened. I could not believe that he gave me his keys; I had just met the guy!!!!

I got in the car, and finally found out that the keyhole is on the left side. I started the car up, man!!!!! That thing sounds so nice. WOW The first thing I noticed was that the clutch was very different compared to my car, I had to bring the pedal all the way up to make the car move. I took the car for a 30min drive; I floored it in 1st, 2nd and 3rd, it was so nice and smooth. As you all know the 4S is AWD, so the handling was awesome. In the mean time, I went to Safeway and bought a camera to snap some pictures of the car. Overall, it's a very nice car..

Here is a picture of a 4S:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 911c4s2_16x12.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Wow that guy must be so bling bling that he just doesn't care. He got $$$ hanging out the bung!
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

That is sooooo fvcking awesome. I can't believe he gave you the keys. How many hours was your pecker at full attention after that?

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    VERY COOL THOUGH... I know that I would have sh$t a brick if I got the keys to the Toyota Trophy Truck !!
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

I would have been scared to take it out, but on the other hand I don`t know how I couldn`t take it out... I just don`t know how I`d take it back

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    wow, nice! congrats.
    2003 SRT-4

wow that's awesome!

that's why it's fun to be friends with rich people
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

You took it back?!?! I woulda called him from Montana, tellin him I was "speed testing" the rig

So? It the 4S all its cracked up to be? Something you could run across the country and feel decent at the end of the trip? Its been years since I've been in a 911/996 variant Porsche, can't really remember how they feel.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

I once had something like that happen to me. I wass dating this girl in highschool hwos dad had a yellow 355 spider. He ketp in Scottsdale, AZ where there other house was. I went out there with them for a week, so the girls want to go shopping and the dad wants to go and get his car at the dealership ( He had left it ther last time the were in AZ) so the drop us of there a the ferrari dealer. No he knows Im a hug Ferrari guy. He takes me for a ride in the desert, and the next thing I know he asked me if I want o drive. (He has never let anyone drive it, andI mean anyone!!) I was like really? he says sure I know you can drive. ( I used to drive my Dads Lotus over there all the tiime. But anyways he let me put 100 miles on it. My girlfriends was so pissed he let me drive it. she had been asking to drive it for mouths..one of the best days of my life.
    Perrin short ram, Perrin Uppie, Perrin inlet hose, Perrin IC hoses, Cobb AP stage 2, MRT 3' turbo back, AMP boost controller @ 15.5psi, Freedom design front strut tower bar, Cuses Rear Strut tower Bar, KYB Adj Shocks, Eiback Springs, Perrin Rear sway bar, and links, 17' OZ Crono Evolution(17.5 lbs) W/ BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW 2

Man, I wish I could have kept the car. I liked everything about the car. It screamed so nice at WOT , I wish my REX sounded like that. The guy was a fan of WRXs he knew all about the car. When I went back he had my keys in his had. He asked me if I want to trade cars. I was like; yea, I wish.

Me = Jealous. Congrats jerk!
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

DAMN!!!!! Carrera 4S *drools* That car would give me an ever lasting hardon... and for Jimi900... I'd have married that girl and plotted on the father having an accident after u were left the Ferrari in his will
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

we all, collectively hate you now....
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by jimi900
    I once had something like that happen to me. I wass dating this girl in highschool hwos dad had a yellow 355 spider. He ketp in Scottsdale, AZ where there other house was. I went out there with them for a week, so the girls want to go shopping and the dad wants to go and get his car at the dealership ( He had left it ther last time the were in AZ) so the drop us of there a the ferrari dealer. No he knows Im a hug Ferrari guy. He takes me for a ride in the desert, and the next thing I know he asked me if I want o drive. (He has never let anyone drive it, andI mean anyone!!) I was like really? he says sure I know you can drive. ( I used to drive my Dads Lotus over there all the tiime. But anyways he let me put 100 miles on it. My girlfriends was so pissed he let me drive it. she had been asking to drive it for mouths..one of the best days of my life.
    For your ex's father's sake, I hope you are a better driver than speller

That would of been an INSTANT CarGasm for me!!!
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast