Type S, S2k kills
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Type S, S2k kills within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 7 am this morning on my way home this old guy in an s2k splits a gap and passes me, ...

Type S, S2k kills

7 am this morning on my way home this old guy in an s2k splits a gap and passes me, I speed up and come up to him in the left lane were going around 70 I think and we start goin at it were even for a while then I pull on him and beat him by about a car and half. I shut down at around 115.

On my way home tonight I spot a Type S with exhaust and HIDs, I pull up to him and he gives "the nod" we start off at 25mph we were dead even until the end of second, I hear him chirp his tires and I shift to third and walk away from him by about a car and half. We get to the next light and they give me the thumbs up and ask how much boost Im pushin and I said "15 and a half" he returns with "God damn" and I drive away. I wanted to go from the light and completely destroy him but he wouldnt shut up.

Im stage 2 minus utec. However next weekend I will be stage 4 + fmic.
    Last edited by Mili727; 07-12-2003 at 01:58 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.