Type S, S2k kills

This is a discussion on Type S, S2k kills within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 7 am this morning on my way home this old guy in an s2k splits a gap and passes me, ...

Type S, S2k kills

7 am this morning on my way home this old guy in an s2k splits a gap and passes me, I speed up and come up to him in the left lane were going around 70 I think and we start goin at it were even for a while then I pull on him and beat him by about a car and half. I shut down at around 115.

On my way home tonight I spot a Type S with exhaust and HIDs, I pull up to him and he gives "the nod" we start off at 25mph we were dead even until the end of second, I hear him chirp his tires and I shift to third and walk away from him by about a car and half. We get to the next light and they give me the thumbs up and ask how much boost Im pushin and I said "15 and a half" he returns with "God damn" and I drive away. I wanted to go from the light and completely destroy him but he wouldnt shut up.

Im stage 2 minus utec. However next weekend I will be stage 4 + fmic.
    Last edited by Mili727; 07-12-2003 at 12:58 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements