WRX vs. Firebird on Rt. 1 in Philly
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Firebird on Rt. 1 in Philly within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A guy and his GF were in a T-top Firebird, and he looked over at me like he wanted to ...

WRX vs. Firebird on Rt. 1 in Philly

A guy and his GF were in a T-top Firebird, and he looked over at me like he wanted to go. So the light turns green quickly, and I wasn't ready for it. I give an easy launch, and we're even at 3.5K in first.

Then the VF34 kicks full blast I was miles ahead of him after the top of third gear.

Get to the next stop light and I look over... his GF is just LAUGHING at him He seems more determined than ever now... so this time I actually launch the car.

4K clutch slip... and BANG! I'm about 3-4 cars ahead in first. At the top of third, he's a blip in the radar.

Come to the NEXT stop light, and he's even MORE frustrated than before. All the while, his GF is laughing hysterically. I actually give him a head start this time... I catch up to him at the top of first, and just steamroll on by after that...

Gotta love stage 4+

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice. You forgot to ask his gf for her number though.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Originally posted by AjIsDope
    If she wasn't 50 miles behind on that last run, I may have

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

lol

Originally posted by AjIsDope

lol......cracking up at this.......got my sti over 1K miles yesterday so i'm driving home from work on 684 just messing around to see how smooth the new car is.......this guy in an integra (I know, I know....why did I even bother)......with a riced out muffler...keeps reving at me and speeding up/slowing down......I had actually seen and spoken to the guy at a gas station a few miles before and he was asking me about my car....has his g/f (I presume) with him.....i just toy with him.......there's alot of traffic so I can't do much but every now and then I dump it and just leave him hard.............in the end I come to my exit and we all exchange waves as i pull of.........girlfriend was cute but I guess my wife would have some issues with that exchange
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

Re: lol

Originally posted by Silver04Sti
    lol......cracking up at this.......got my sti over 1K miles yesterday so i'm driving home from work on 684 just messing around to see how smooth the new car is.......this guy in an integra (I know, I know....why did I even bother)......with a riced out muffler...keeps reving at me and speeding up/slowing down......I had actually seen and spoken to the guy at a gas station a few miles before and he was asking me about my car....has his g/f (I presume) with him.....i just toy with him.......there's alot of traffic so I can't do much but every now and then I dump it and just leave him hard.............in the end I come to my exit and we all exchange waves as i pull of.........girlfriend was cute but I guess my wife would have some issues with that exchange
    I had a lot similar to that happen the last two days...mostly fart can equipped Hondas that only rev up after they see my signal to exit though...

RN

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.