Integra goes down hard

This is a discussion on Integra goes down hard within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This was only my second perfect stoplight encounter. I was on rt 20, when a late model Integra comes up ...

Integra goes down hard

This was only my second perfect stoplight encounter. I was on rt 20, when a late model Integra comes up behind me. He follows for a while then passes, and speeds up. I tail behind for a mile or two, as we miss 3 lights, every one was green. Finally, we hit one. I pull up next to him. Its a late model red, with wheels a big shiny exhaust, carbon hood, a bunch of manufacturer stickers, and tint so dark I couldnt see in. I didnt want to be "that guy" and start revin away in case he didnt want to run. So i play it cool and check out his car, since i cant see in the damn window to see if he wants to go. Just then the light turns. He lights em up, I totally miss the light, so I dont launch my car at all, just let the clutch out and lay on it. Off the line his rear bumper was at my front. After first gear my rear was at HIS front and 2nd and 3rd gear leave me a few car lengths up on him. I shut down he gives a flash, I give a wave, and he motors on by. Fun little race!

My catless turboback is my only performance mod, other than an intake.
    MAN i love this car
    02 aspen white wrx

1/4 ET 13.9

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like fun. There are WAY too many Tegs in my area. Way to lay the smack down.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

HAH Thanks man. Im still excited from it! I know it wasnt the badest car to race out there but hey its a start. I dunno even know what kind of numbers those car do?
    02 aspen white wrx

1/4 ET 13.9

Who knows what he might have had done to it. If it was a mildly modded stock Teg motor it would still be slow.