Vid: WRX vs. RX7TT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Vid: WRX vs. RX7TT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Found this from newcelica.org http://home.att.net/~revillusion/rx7wrx.AVI Mods on the RX7 are: Apexi Intake System, HKS SSBOV, No Cats, HKS Hiper Ti ...

Vid: WRX vs. RX7TT

Found this from newcelica.org

http://home.att.net/~revillusion/rx7wrx.AVI

Mods on the RX7 are: Apexi Intake System, HKS SSBOV, No Cats, HKS Hiper Ti Exhaust

Think WRX has mods equivalent to TXS stage2.
    Last edited by WRXreX; 07-11-2003 at 04:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

huh... funny part about this was that I thought the RX7 would tear the WRX a new hole....

I would have thought that the RX7 would have done better since they came with HUGE power-robbing cats as stock equipment. These were in place because of the engine's inefficient use of gas (had a tendency to escape out the exhaust port) and the huge amount of noise generated by the rotary engine.....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Thats pretty damn sweet... not a very long race though...
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

wow i am surprised also. when i read the title i was expecting to see the wrx get the big shaft!!!! but that is cool. i will defintily remember this if i ever see a rx7 besdie me.
    2002 Silver WRX with:

TurboXS MBC @ 15.5, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Shift Bushings, Godspeed Uppipe, Custom 3" Turboback Exhaust with 4" Bellmouth and Flowmaster Muffler, Eibach Springs, Diablo C9 18" Rims, Wings West body Kit and Wing

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.