WRX vs newer v6 camaro
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs newer v6 camaro within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well its not the most anticipating story of the year but im gonna post it anyways. lined up at a ...

Talking WRX vs newer v6 camaro

well its not the most anticipating story of the year but im gonna post it anyways. lined up at a light on beach blvd for all you so cal folks.
    i look over to see a camaro with 2 teens looking at me with **** eating grins. at first i was like "**** ls1!" (i lost to a ss by 2 cars like a month ago) then i looked at the car and saw no z28/ss badges, so i had the **** eating grin going on now.
    so the light turns green, i didn'nt launch cause i wasnt for sure they wanted some or not. but sure enough they did.

i launch at 3000 rpms, which isnt really launch in my car. just enough to start the spooling. they take off and are about a car ahead flooring it. im at there rear bumper for about a second then..... ahhhhhhh . the joy of boost i began too pull on them about 1 a car at the end of 1st, 2nd gear i pull about 2 more cars. and then they stop, so i stop as well. and thats pretty much it.
    wrx-1
    v6 camaro-none

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good kill...i wouldnt consider v6 stangs or camaros to be true sportscars, musclecars, or even cool cars...GOD I HATE V6 MUSTANGS!!
    2003 SRT-4

yeah. there just for people that want the sport car name/look.

This bodes well... I have had a V6 Slowmaro owner talking crap about my car since I got it.. says I should have bought a real mans car like a Celica GT-S or at least a Camaro... *just grins* it should be fun when i make my way south again.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by RaccoonRacing
    GOD I HATE V6 MUSTANGS!!
    Yeah, even the new V-6 Mustangs are pretty pathetic. In my old '95 Accord EX coupe (with the stock four-cylinder rated at 145 hp/147 lb.-ft) which only had intake and exhaust, I beat two V-6 Mustangs, once in a race that ended up being a six-mile chase and another time in a race on a two-lane road that merged into one. I was expecting a lot more from a car rated at 190 hp (give or take 10).

Originally posted by STIwish
    This bodes well... I have had a V6 Slowmaro owner talking crap about my car since I got it.. says I should have bought a real mans car like a Celica GT-S or at least a Camaro... *just grins* it should be fun when i make my way south again.
    Since when has a Celica GT-S been a real man's car? I've always thought of Celicas as chick cars, and besides, who would want a car that "just looks fast."
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

I dont know... is why i think he is quite flaming... the Celicas have always been very feminine imo.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

I Support ClubWRX
    Why rip on the Celica? It's a much more serious car than the V6 Camaro, IMO. Of course it has no torque off the line, but that engine is very S2000-ish in its ways (but to a lesser degree, of course). Yep it's a little girly, but Toyota made a nice car in the GT-S. I wouldn't be ashamed of having one.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Eh... Im not necessarily ripping.. they are just girly cars.. thats all.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

What kinda car is marketed as "looks fast"? Honestly.
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

what should be marketed as that? The Celica, Tiburon, Cougar, V6 Mustangs or Camaros.... did I miss any?
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.