moded gst
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on moded gst within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; im at a stop light on my way home and just before the light changes i look in my mirror ...

moded gst

im at a stop light on my way home and just before the light changes i look in my mirror and see a gst with a big FMIC cuming up in the lane next to me. i take off normal and by the time i shift from 1 to 2 he is right next to me and hears my BOV and just takes off WOT i was like WTF so i don the same , he had about a car on me from the start but by the top of 3 i was right next to him and pulling . we went up to 100 and shut down. after that i slow down to the speed limit and he pulls up next to me and asked what mods i had and i ask the same,it turns out he had a HKS turbo kit and FMIC and all i have is a BR turbo back and forge BOV. it was a good race and a nice guy
    Last edited by black; 07-09-2003 at 07:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    cool, I didnt know a basically stock wrx could pull like that on a modded GS-T. Good kill.
    2003 SRT-4

Thumbs up

Low boost.... not tuned properly.. auto.. Nice kill tho!

i dont think it was tuned properly or even tuned and it was a 5speed because i could see him shift
    Last edited by black; 07-10-2003 at 06:58 PM.

Well good race. A win is still a win.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

Originally posted by Booost
    Low boost.... not tuned properly.. auto.. Nice kill tho!
    I agree, no way that thing was tuned...I'm pushing 280+ whp and i just raced a kid i know in a similarly modded gst (upgraded turbo, FMIC) from a roll...started at 40 in second and within a few seconds he took a 1/2 car on me and i didnt pull until 4th gear...
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.