04 WRX vs 5 other cars at Tsukuba. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 04 WRX vs 5 other cars at Tsukuba. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BassMan097 i watched it and the audio is fine but the video gets stuck on the same ...

Originally posted by BassMan097
    i watched it and the audio is fine but the video gets stuck on the same frame after about 5 seconds...
    I was having the same problem. Reduce your view size to 50%. The picture is small but it becomes fluent.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Actually, mine was all distorted and pixelated. Then I downloaded the latest DivX codec and player from divx.com, and it plays perfectly in fullscreen now. It's free, try it out.

Download DivX 5.05 Installer

Originally posted by MrSwede
    I can't even get it to come up!
    Sounds like a personal problem...
    -Colin

'03 Blue Meanie Rex
    '88 Isuzu I-Mark RS Turbo
    '83 Porsche 944
    '79 Datsun 280ZX the "Skittle"
    '77 Datsun 280Z
    '72 Datsun 240Z Blue 'not so" Meanie

Thanks for the video!

Boy, that RX-8 seemed pretty damn slow on the straights, didn't it? I didn't think the ITR would be able to pull on it that easily.
    '02 GPWhite S2000
    - 8 PSI

'03 IS300 (5MT)
    - stock (daily driver)

The dude driving the WRX was cracking me up! It didn't seem like he was pushing it very hard though, I didn't hear any tire squeal on the corners, and it didn't look like there was much body roll, but maybe it's just bad sound.

i thought it was a really good race.....you can really tell at the end as the top dogs were beginning to out run the other car.....the skyline is definitely faster in the straight then the rex....there was a scene where it seem to pull on the rex....as for the rx-8, everyone pulled on him

the s2000, man, that thing is just incredible....and it also shows how important suspensions and brakes are when it comes to track event

the wrx driver cracked me up when he waved bye bye to the rx-8 guy as he passes him
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12