WRX kill - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by RaccoonRacing Vortech blower, full exhaust, intake, gears, chip, etc etc...The cobra's NA, but its got some motor ...

Originally posted by RaccoonRacing
    Vortech blower, full exhaust, intake, gears, chip, etc etc...The cobra's NA, but its got some motor work and runs low 13s.

Nice. Have you considered trading in both for one of the new Cobras? BTW, I saw the photos...the 2000 looks VERY nice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Re: WRX kill

Originally posted by 2001S4
    That's just gay
    Well, the V6 Mustang has a generic Mustang badge on the fender where the GT says "GT." I've seen A LOT of Mustangs at the track rebadging their GTs as Mustangs for the same reason I debadged my car: I got sick of stupid punk kids trying to race me all the time.

I'm giving some serious thought to getting a new naked trucklid (no spoiler) and a 2.5RS hood when I get my FMIC. I like the sleeper approach.

-Jim

I love the idea of a sleeper, especially the FMIC on the Wrx....especially with the N/A hood!
    2004 Grand Prix CompG
    Fully loaded w/Appreance Package.
    Wizaired CAI

Originally posted by GTP_Gator
    I love the idea of a sleeper
    I second that.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

sneaky, sneaky.

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    Now we need someone to debadge their wrx with FMIC (and RS hood) and put an RS badge on it And switch dual exhaust tips with one.
    hell, might as well go with Dodge Neon Badges, Kia Badges, or OUTBACK SPORT badges.

haha... sleepers... ya'll are some mean folks, messing with people's heads like that.
    ***2004 WRB WRX/Stocker than stocks***

Does anyone know what to use to paint a fmic...say black? I wouldent think it would be good to get paint into the core, theres got to be some way of hiding it instead of getting that silly mesh.
    signature left intentionally blank

Originally posted by ckyfish
    Does anyone know what to use to paint a fmic...say black? I wouldent think it would be good to get paint into the core, theres got to be some way of hiding it instead of getting that silly mesh.
    Just order the one from APS.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/wr...dr650_fmic.htm

Sleepers

It's just like me taking out T sticker from eclipse GS-T.
    Before I took that out, not too many races, but as soon as I took that out...I'm sure you can imagine. ALl the civic si's wanted to run with me.
    -soul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.